Corrective breakage

Luxlii

I was telaxed and had huge balls of hair each wash/detangle. I had my sis do a corrective. She did not process the back the first time (corrective)and asked me if should do it again. I was thinking about it and she started perming the middle back of my hair again. Now I am getting breakage again, each time I comb my hair or finger comb but it is still not all the way strait. What to do? I will not cut my hair no matter what. It just got back to BSL.:drowning::cry::swearing::whyme::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:. :wallbash: I have ORS mayo mixed w duotex under a baggie. What should I do?

i suggest a protein treatment followed by lots of tlc, low manipulation and protective styling ...and don't get another relaxer for a while

i suggest a protein treatment followed by lots of tlc, low manipulation and protective styling ...and don't get another relaxer for a while

I agree. I did a texturizer. WORST thing I ever did. I cut off 4 inches all over the front of my hair. It grows back =)

ITA Protein (maybe a hard protein like aphogee 2 step...if you're not protein sensitive) followed by lots of moisture

Back