Cornroll Extension Techniques

Indigo's Hair

Cornrow Extension Techniques

Hey Ladies,

Does anyone know a technique for cornrow extensions where the knot doesn't show. I want to try to put cornrows extensions in my hair but I don't want there to be a knot at the base of the braid.

If you know of a technique, could you please provide details. If you have pics, it would be great if you could show them of your hair in cornroll extensions without the knot.

Last edited:
BraidsByBreslin has a DVD that shows how to do this. It's easy to do, if you are able to cornrow. I've even done it on my own hair when practicing. Takes a little practice though.

Re: Cornrow Extension Techniques

Thank you FlawedBeauty and VWVixxen. I checked out Braids by Breslin. In the photos, her cornrolls show the knot at the base (where the braid begins). I want to start my cornrows with my own hair and add extension hair somewhere in the middle of the cornrow.

I've seen others with this style. I'm going to keep asking around.

check Motowngirl.com. maybe she has a tutorial how to add extensions to the cornrow style. Wish I could be more help.:ohwell:

Re: Cornrow Extension Techniques

Indigo's Hair said:
Thank you FlawedBeauty and VWVixxen. I checked out Braids by Breslin. In the photos, her cornrolls show the knot at the base (where the braid begins). I want to start my cornrows with my own hair and add extension hair somewhere in the middle of the cornrow.

I've seen others with this style. I'm going to keep asking around.

You're welcome! She calls them No-Knot Cornrows.

Thank you VWVixxen, I found the No-Knot Cornrows DVD on Breslin website. I will order next week. If someone knows of a technique, please share before I order. I would love to save some moolah!!

Thank you Nonie. I tried a couple of cornrows on a friend of mine and it turned out great. Thanx so much. This will be another style I will put in my regimen.

Indigo I'm so glad you figured it out. When I learned to cornrow it was so exciting. I still don't know how to add extensions to my own hair but I can add braided extensions other peoples hair.

I'm SUPER excited EbonyHairedPrincess:) :) !!! Beautician charge around $70 in my area for cornrow extensions. Much moolah saved with this one!!!

Back