Conrow Advice Needed

that_1_grrrl

Since I can't figure out what kind of extensions I want to use on my hair, I'm thinking of just letting my sister cornrow my natural hair. It's pretty much the only style I think I can get my short hair into. So, I need some advice:

-How long can I keep my natural hair in cornrows? Is it the same amount of time as I would leave them in with extensions?

-Does anyone have any pictures of cute cornrow styles? I've never wanted cornrows because they looked kinda masculine to me, but I'm hoping to find a nice feminine style.

-Would I still be able to do my ayurvedic routine with them?

TIA

Last edited:
-How long can I keep my natural hair in cornrows? Is it the same amount of time as I would leave them in with extensions?

I've kept cornrows in for 2 weeks. But only because they get untidy and I need them redone.

-Does anyone have any pictures of cute cornrow styles? I've never wanted cornrows because they looked kinda masculine to me, but I'm hoping to find a nice feminine style.

Mandy started a thread asking about cornrow styles so maybe you can get ideas from there

I haven't a clue. I haven't done any ayurvedic hair procedures yet.

I've kept cornrows in for 2 weeks. But only because they get untidy and I need them redone.

Mandy started a thread asking about cornrow styles so maybe you can get ideas from there

I haven't a clue. I haven't done any ayurvedic hair procedures yet.

Thanks a mil. I'll see if I can find that post.

Back