Confused...and thrilled!

katie

The UPS man just delivered a whole bunch of samples of Elasta Products to me.I have no idea how I got those.I never requested anything from them.This is so strange.The only samples I ever requested were from Kenra and I still havent gotten those.

I got
Elasta QP Recovery
Feels Like Silk
Shampoo for Relaxed Hair
Intense
M<ango Butter
Breakage Control Serum

Anyone ever used any of these?I am really happy about the mango Butter.I have been unable to find it in Canada.

Ummmm... actually those were for me - I will forward you my addy so you can send them
wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hmmm...when I requested samples from Kenra, they sent Kenra and Elasta samples. Another lady posted that Kenra was not giving out any more samples for 2003. I requested mine a while back. Try again in 2004 or maybe they will automaticlally send them in 2004.

LOL, well that solves that mystery
rofl.gif

I think you'll be really pleased with your products. I have the Mango Butter, Recovery, shampoo for RH and I love them!
smile.gif
I'm in Canada too, and they are quite readily available at a BSS near me.
confused.gif

I am also confused and trilled.

About a week ago i sent an email to Elasta saying that the ladies talk about their products all the time. Well the UPS came to my house with a box but I wasnt there. I'll let u guys know what I got when I come home later on! so excited, that I had to make a post about it
smile.gif

BTW, they already sent me samples of Intense, Mango Butter, Breakage Control Serum & Shampoo for Relaxed hair.
---
Edited to add: Those dogs at Elasta sent me a big box. 80 percent of the box was filled with plastic bags filled with air and they gave me only samples of the following products: Design foam, glaze, mango butter, breakage control serum, Scalp stimulating shampoo, intense conditioner, shampoo for relaxed hair, feels like silk, & recovery. yes yes, i know i should be thankful for what they gave me
smile.gif
and i am
grin.gif

Back