Confidence with your TWA!

KrystalClear

Hey ladies, this Youtuber is so beautiful and she gives some fun, entertaining, truthful advice on doing your BIG CHOP and how to still feel feminine while rocking your TWA. I like that she gives her honest opinion. She wears the most fun makeup too! :grin: Enjoy!

Looking feminine with a TWA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po2W0Ie_o2k

This video is good! She shows how she styles her TWA and gets it looking perfectly curled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCKPBLdETWI

Last edited:
Thanks! That was a good look. I think I'm going to try that "finger shingling" thing she did, since it looks like we are hair twins.

I would rock my hair like this on Easter Sunday, and I was planning to rock it like this....but, I have to dance so I have to wear my hair in a bun.

Last edited:
she looks cute and I'm loving her accent! Her texture is beautiful. She owns a BILLION earrings! But styling your twa technique is way too much work..... lol
But my afro is a longer than hers, but I just put product in and go. Some of my curls are super defined and some aren't, but I am not going to sit and define each curl by hand!

OP I love your hair in your siggy! It's lovely!

she looks cute and I'm loving her accent! Her texture is beautiful. She owns a BILLION earrings! But styling your twa technique is way too much work..... lol
But my afro is a longer than hers, but I just put product in and go. Some of my curls are super defined and some aren't, but I am not going to sit and define each curl by hand!

OP I love your hair in your siggy! It's lovely!

lol I'd do it, it only took her 30 min. I know a lot of naturals take 5X that amount of time to style their hair! And thank you very much about my hair. =) Cant wait to get it back! :lick:

lol I'd do it, it only took her 30 min. I know a lot of naturals take 5X that amount of time to style their hair! And thank you very much about my hair. =) Cant wait to get it back! :lick:

I went natural for the ease of styling... haha I wet it.. put product on and maybe a headband... and I'm good to go~! Out the door in 5 mins top!

Thank you for posting this. I enjoyed watching both videos.

NP! I can't wait to see her hair journey. I'll be watching her!

Wow she is a doll! I love this vid of her hair journey she really makes me want to chop it all off right now!! seriously.

Yeah! Her hair grows FAST! You see how much it grew while relaxed from 07 - 08! I was like WOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbx2GiBQCeE

That chick is gorgeous! I'm gonna have to tell my Jamaican homeboy I found him a wife lol

lol, update me on that. :drunk: haha. She's from Barbados (I had to find out, because that accent was intense and super cute!)

I have been watching her videos since I bc'd, but I hadn't seen the second one...thanks!

You're welcome! If you try her method maybe you could post pics? (I love pictures lol)

I didn't know she had a youtube account. She's a member here and posts occasionally. I won't name here SN just in case she wants her YT channel to remain low key. I see you P. :grin:

I didn't know she had a youtube account. She's a member here and posts occasionally. I won't name here SN just in case she wants her YT channel to remain low key. I see you P. :grin:

I wonder if she is, if so I am sorry! :spinning: But she is amazing with her hair and makeup!

I have seen her videos in the past. Nice channel.

I want to visit Barbados

i love her videos and her hair! and if yal pay close attention to pictures around here, or stalk fotkis, yal will recognize that she is a member here. i know i did. :giggle: i stay stalkin folks pics. :look:

Back