Confession of an instant weave wearer

Zeal

Yall. I have a confession. I have been wearing an instant weave. But I hook it up so it looks like my hair and have been rockining it as such. The "other folks" think it is. There are only 5 black females and everybody is rockin a wig that looks like one except one chick. She has a relaxer anway.

I am the only sistah on this floor. One of the wig wearing girls came over and ran her hand through my scalp and asked was it a weave as she was doing it. Trying to make me act like I ain't saved. My first thought was to slap her but I didn't.

This is the kicker yall, a week later when the company had a get together. She came down to the floor and had the same thing on in a wild color and it was jacked up. It was all the way to her hair line with no hair pulled over it in the front :eek: . I thought I was going to pass out. I was thinking. Dang now everybody is going to know I killed a horse too.:cool: Oh well, the truth will set you free.

Z

Zeal said:
Yall. I have a confession. I have been wearing an instant weave. But I hook it up so it looks like my hair and have been rockining it as such. The "other folks" think it is. There are only 5 black females and everybody is rockin a wig that looks like one except one chick. She has a relaxer anway.

I am the only sistah on this floor. One of the wig wearing girls came over and ran her hand through my scalp and asked was it a weave as she was doing it. Trying to make me act like I ain't saved. My first thought was to slap her but I didn't.

This is the kicker yall, a week later when the company had a get together. She came down to the floor and had the same thing on in a wild color and it was jacked up. It was all the way to her hair line with no hair pulled over it in the front :eek: . I thought I was going to pass out. I was thinking. Dang now everybody is going to know I killed a horse too.:cool: Oh well, the truth will set you free.

Z
:lol: You are too much!
What type of instant weave are you wearing? I'd like to try one with my natural hair if it looks cute.

Zeal said:

Z

Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

MeccaMedinah said:
:lol: You are too much!
What type of instant weave are you wearing? I'd like to try one with my natural hair if it looks cute.

m_QSNIta2.jpg

This is the Outre "Nita" Instant weave. I left my hair a little long in the front I have a piece about 3 inches long, 6 6 inches across, and 2 inches back in the front of my hair. (For weave purpose) The rest is about a 4th of an inch. As soon as I get a full inch I am having it briaded. I hope the braid don't slide out becuase my hair is multi-textured. I just noticed there is a patch right behind my 2 inches that is very curly. I don't know if it is a 3c or what.

I like tight curls. Right now I am wearing loose curls. Below is Gladys by Outre "Quick Weave"

t_Gladys.jpg

Last edited:
Zeal said:

Z

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zeal said:

Z

:lachen: OMG thank you for sharing. This is hilarious! :grin:

Zeal said:
m_QSNIta2.jpg

This is the Outre "Nita" Instant weave. I left my hair a little long in the front I have a piece about 3 inches long, 6 6 inches across, and 2 inches back in the front of my hair. (For weave purpose) The rest is about a 4th of an inch. As soon as I get a full inch I am having it briaded. I hope the braid don't slide out becuase my hair is multi-textured. I just noticed there is a patch right behind my 2 inches that is very curly. I don't know if it is a 3c or what.

I like tight curls. Right now I am wearing loose curls. Below is Gladys by Outre "Quick Weave"

t_Gladys.jpg

**blushes**:blush:

Another look that you can do with Nita is gel your natural hair down in front (so it's wavy), slap the fall on , and place a thin headband over where your hair and the fall meet. NO ONE will know that it's not yours.

classimami713 said:
Another look that you can do with Nita is gel your natural hair down in front (so it's wavy), slap the fall on , and place a thin headband over where your hair and the fall meet. NO ONE will know that it's not yours.

Thanks. I will do that next week I'll swith up on 'em. The Gladys Quick weave is the one she had like mine. I'm telling you my stomach dropped to the floor.

Yes, try that look. I swear, I had people telling me every day how much they liked "my" hair :lol:

Maybe you can suggest a better color for your friend? Or invite her to your room and say, lemme show you how I put mine on. If you feel like being helpful, I mean :D

um.....

No! I can't see myself showing her how to wear it. It does come with a picture. She is just a co-worker and we are not tight like that. That is why I can't believe she touched my hair. She was my lead once but... that was it.

Back