CONDITIONER LOVERS

I have discovered (a while ago), that all I ever need in my hair is conditioner.
I co-wash with it, use it as a leave in, style my hair with it and add it to my ends at night to moisturize.

I love PANTENE NATURE FUSION MOISTURE BALANCE CONDITIONER.
It is super creamy and very inexpensive. I have definitely found my staple.

08087804034_450x450_a.jpg

What are your fave conditioners ladies and what does it do for you?

moz-screenshot.jpg

I actually don't have one. I have been contemplating purchasing this particular one for my detangling sessions. I need something to replace my Tresemme.

my new fave! rusk sensories calm conditioner - soft, defined, curls, moisturizing even more than i thought possible, silky, smells great, smoothing, still provides body, all love for this conditioner :)

not sure about the nature fusion one (haven't bought it), but i do like the pantene R&N conditioner for cowashing. however, my must-have is aussie moist. i DC with it, cowash with it, use it as a leave-in (either straight or in a spray bottle with water)...hell, if i could bathe with it i would never buy anything else :lachen:

HE hello hydration is great as well, but it can't touch aussie moist.

I love superdrugs own brand cone free condish (uk only)
332674_l.jpg

I also recently tried Aussie frizz remedy - sneaky cone but still lush!!

159425_l.jpg

Why did I see the title of this thread and run in? I really love conditioner. I too have come to the why do I use shampoo point in my life. I now only poo after henna.
I currently in love with Aubrey organics HSR and GBP for conditioning. I just started using and am now going to take up stock in Aussie moist for pretty much everything else detangling/styling. Then there is my secret once a week loave affair with Aveda dry remedy (after henna) and damage remedy (on my henna off weeks).

Is that too much conditioner? Is there such a thing?

I like lustra silk for dc'ing and suave for my everyday cowashes. Aphogee 2 minute protein once a week or every other week. I've been using a little of any conditioner as a leave in lol Haven't seen a differance yet in any of the ones I've tried.
silvergirl your hair grew so fast! Miss Norway your hair looks pretty in you sig pic

I love Aussie Moist & the 3min deep Conditioner makes my hair so soft and smells great,also Pantene Nature fusion w/cassia great conditioner my hair loves it and there cheap and no shipping charges.Keepers

Has anyone used Matrix Biolage conditioners? I tried some samples once and it was quite good from what I recall.

My fave is Aubrey Organics White Camellia. It smells yummy and it really moisturizes, smooths, and makes my hair feel thick.

I can use it as a DC, cowash, detangler, and moisturizer. It's worth the money since it's so concentrated, it lasts a really long time because you don't have to use a whole bunch.

Has anyone used Matrix Biolage conditioners? I tried some samples once and it was quite good from what I recall.

I have used Matrix Biolage before with no problems. I used the Conditioning Balm and Ultra Hydrating Balm to help recover from hard water dryout to my hair. They have a new Delicate Care Conditioner and Mask with antioxidants that are advertised as paraben and silicone free.
http://www.matrix.com/products/biolage/colorcaretherapie/

I'm actually about to try the masque and conditioner now.

I heart conditioner! After using baking soda, I made the decision...no more shampoo! I cowash about 5-6 days out of the week now. My hair loves it.

I have seen so much improvement with Garnier Length and Strength:
200.jpg

Since I started using this (about 2 weeks ago), I've had almost NO breakage and considerably less shedding. My hair is smoother and detangles more easily.

I like co-washing or following up with Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner. Gives my hair so much slip.
SuaveCoconut_1220331292.jpg

I love Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol, HE Hydralicious, Loreal Hydra gloss. I also love Elucence MBC, Mizani Moisturefuse, Kenra Moisturizing conditioners even though I haven't used these in a few years.

*stands up in front of the group*
Hello, iM Kecia "& im a slave to conditioner =) iT makes managing my natural hair so easYy!! i've been using Pantene Hydrating Curls for co-washes and i love it.. it works great my hair feels clean, light, and so soft.. but its actually not easy to find... i bought a 1L bottle of Ausie Moist bec it was on sale for $5 but the jury is still out on this one.. but i also wanna give the new Garnier in the dark green bottle a try too =) and i also haven't tried it as a leave-in i may next week.. LOVE THiS ThREAd!!!

I'm addicted to cowashing and dcing.

If I only had to pick one:
Cowash--Hairveda's Moist 24/7
DC--Hairveda's Sitrinillah

*stands up in front of the group*
Hello, iM Kecia "& im a slave to conditioner =) iT makes managing my natural hair so easYy!! i've been using Pantene Hydrating Curls for co-washes and i love it.. it works great my hair feels clean, light, and so soft.. but its actually not easy to find... i bought a 1L bottle of Ausie Moist bec it was on sale for $5 but the jury is still out on this one.. but i also wanna give the new Garnier in the dark green bottle a try too =) and i also haven't tried it as a leave-in i may next week.. LOVE THiS ThREAd!!!

@ the bolded The new triple nutrtion is the *ish* for co-washes....oh and put some vatika oil or smthng on top of it.:grin:

And you don't HAVE to put oil on top to see and feel the results (for me anyway)...

i love conditioners!:grin::grin::grin: they saved my extra dry hair -- no-pooing & leave-in. my hair doesn't understand the concept of a moisture/protein balance :lachen: it just craves moisture. my current staples are:

aubrey organics rosa mosqueta -- softness, deep moisture
aussie moist -- no-poo & leave-in heaven
avalon organics lavender nourishing conditioner -- great moisturizing leave-in
yes-to-cucumbers daily makeover conditioner -- love the smell = soft, hydrated hair
Nature's Gate Hemp Nourishing Conditioner -- super slippy & moisturizing

Last edited:
Thanks!

How would you compare it to Aussie? If you've used this?

I've only used Aussie 3 minute twice, I love the smell.

The BJ's brand is thicker and it felt more moisturizing. I used directly after an emergencee protein treatment and my hair instantly changed from hard to soft.

I will continue to buy this.

I have discovered (a while ago), that all I ever need in my hair is conditioner.
I co-wash with it, use it as a leave in, style my hair with it and add it to my ends at night to moisturize.

I love PANTENE NATURE FUSION MOISTURE BALANCE CONDITIONER.
It is super creamy and very inexpensive. I have definitely found my staple.

08087804034_450x450_a.jpg

What are your fave conditioners ladies and what does it do for you?

moz-screenshot.jpg

I just received 4 of these from my husband and I have yet to try them. Will definitely try tomorrow when I wash my hair.

Currently my favorite condish is HE Hello Hydration. My hair LOVES that stuff!!

my new fave! rusk sensories calm conditioner - soft, defined, curls, moisturizing even more than i thought possible, silky, smells great, smoothing, still provides body, all love for this conditioner :)
OT....Just had to let you know your hair looks FABULOUS..And it is growing long so fast!!!!!!

I love conditioners too! I dont have a staple poo but i have 10 different conditioners that I use! I love HE LTR and HH, suave humectant is good too I also use silicon mix ORS hair mayo. I recently purchased VO5 strawberries and cream :lick: and I bought the new garnier condish that comes in the dark green bottle...its the 3 minute thingy. I DC'd with it and my hair came out fantastic!

I love Suave Juicy Green Apple Conditioner. So happy that it's a cheapie conditioner cause I love buying bottles of this stuff. It detangles my hair so nicely. I also love :heart2: Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner. It's an amazing leave-in for my hair.

i love l'occitane aromachologie dry damaged hair conditioner..but its soo expensive for co washing i have decided to use it once a week and co wash daily garnier fructis sleek and shine conditioner

i love l'occitane aromachologie dry damaged hair conditioner..but its soo expensive for co washing i have decided to use it once a week and co wash daily garnier fructis sleek and shine conditioner

that's the same conclusion i came to with aubrey products -- these things are way to expensive, good & precious to just be washing down the drain every day -- especially since they don't come in huge bottles. (can you imagine how much one of those suckas would cost :lachen::lachen::lachen:) so i save them for weekly dcs -- saves my money & my hair.

I love Pantene conditioners! I normally use Beautiful Lengths, but I decided to give Nature fusion a try. Love it! I added my SAA, BTMS, Panthenol, and honeyquat to it as I do all my final conditioners. :lick:

I just received some shea butter condioner from Valerie's Uncommon Scents

www.valeriesuncommonscents.com

I used it yesterday to moisturize my ends before bunning and when I took the bun down, my ends were soooooo silky, moist and shiny!

Plus she has literally a MILLION scents. I got Coconut Sorbet. Yummy :lick:

Back