Coloring using a rinse?

Mdmommy99

Hi Ladies- I need some advice about coloring. I would like to color my hair to match my natural hair color which is very dark brown, almost black. Most of the lighter color that I dyed it previously is on my ends now and I just want one uniform color, but I don't want permanent color.

Have any of you colored your own hair using a rinse? Do you have any suggestions on brand, application, care etc. Can you damage your hair using a rinse? Any advice will be helpful.

I've used jazzing and adore. It is very simple, and inexpensive. You get like 5-6 uses out of a bottle that cost 5 dollars. the only thing is when you wet your hair some of the color deposit comes off. It can be messy and get on your clothes. So if you baggy or something like that I would warn against it

since you dyed your hair lighter, getting it back dark with a rinse shouldnt be a problem, and it should stick better than if you did a rinse on hair that wasnt dyed...i rinsed my hair with jazzing when i was relaxed, and the color was more on my scalp than my hair, and the color bled horribly. i rinsed my leaveout jet black to match my weave a few months ago and i liked the clairol beautiful collection rinse. i got it at sallys. you could try darkest brown or dark warm brown or even mix one of those with black.

Thanks, I think I will try this weekend. I want to straighten again next week and I want my hair to be dark.

OMG! I am so left out-I haven't been on in a couple weeks. Please inform- or at least point me toward a thread!

Back