Color Pulse results!!!

isawstars

Okay, so here is what everyone has been waiting for! I'm sorry about the delay. I actually did it an hour ago....

I heard that L'oreal's Color Pulse is drying to our hair so I used a light moisturizing, protein shampoo & conditioner. then I did a hot oil treatment and covered my hair for 30 minutes, then i rinsed it out and applied conditioner...

I squeezed the excess water out of my hair (i did not towel dry my hair like the directions said... in fear of getting split ends) So I applied to hair coloring mousse to my wet ends. I didn't put it all over because I have a dry scalp condition... the directions say to let it sit on relaxed hair for 5-10 minutes. I left it in for 7 minutes then rinsed it out and applied A LOT of conditioner.

I wish I had deep conditioned because my hair was a bit dried but i used soft sheen carson's optimum 3 in 1 creme oil moisturizer and it helped a lot! I'll most likely deep condition my hair tomorrow...

here are the pictures!

20051111_0061.jpg

20051111_0062.jpg

It came out nice, good job. Just make sure to deep condition w/ every wash now and the protein treatments. To keep it from getting dry and breaking, I know that most semi-permanent colors are normally permanent, so I would treat it as if it was permanent just to be ahead of things. This has just gotten me all excited, now I can't wait to do highlights when I reach my first hair goal. :)

That looks really good, ESPECIALLY for a temporary color. I'll probably try it. Maybe it will keep me from coloring my hair...which I said I would never do again. Please check-in again later and let us know how it affects your hair.

Back