Co-washers using f.a.s.t?

yuhlovevybz

I've been eyeing this for awhile, and it clicked in my head since I almost only use conditioner, but use it every day, this might be my best bet for growth since I hate applying oils and such. Anyone tried using only the conditioner? I've heard both good and bad things, such as shampoo being drying. I'm wondering if the condish alone could get the job done?

I got the liter bottle on amazon sitting in my cart for about 35 dolla. Think its worth a try?

http://www.amazon.com/Nisim-Fortified-Amino-Therapy-Conditioner/dp/B003L1JLK0/ref=lh_ni_t

I've used both. The shampoo is horrible. Left my hair a tangled mess. The conditioner is not moisturizing. It left my hair dry and flyaway, really difficult to comb through. I had great success with Nexxus ProMend. Left my hair with great slip and 4" in six months AND no need for a trim!

I think it would be cheaper to add liquid amino's, and SAA's to your conditioner...which is what I do.

Hmm...I already use Nexxus ultimate moisture every now and then but it's just alright. I'll have to give this promend a try. MrsJaiDiva where do you get liquid aminos?

Back