Clumpy Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in

Curlybeauty

Has anyone else experienced this?

They aren't big clumps, they are really small clumps all throughout :nono:

I think I might have a bad batch. I can only use this conditioner for buns and roller setting because it would make it seem as if I have a head full of flakes :blush:

I have use this in the past. I can remeber it being lumpy-ish. Not smooth like a conditioner. But it smoothed out when I rubbed between my hands.

They actually made one that was clumpy. It was their strengthening repair cream, it came in a smaller jar than the other leave in. Maybe they put the wrong one in the jar. I haven't seen it lately, hopefully it's been discontinued.

I have use this in the past. I can remeber it being lumpy-ish. Not smooth like a conditioner. But it smoothed out when I rubbed between my hands.
That's what I usually do, but when I dab it on for roller sets, it becomes annoying. I just hate the idea of throwing it out.
They actually made one that was clumpy. It was their strengthening repair cream, it came in a smaller jar than the other leave in. Maybe they put the wrong one in the jar. I haven't seen it lately, hopefully it's been discontinued.

That's what I have. I just didn't realize that was supposed to be the consistency. I will have to check out the other one then...

I think the Cantu leave-in I have purchased in the past has been lumpy, but lately every container I've purchased is smooth and creamy in texture.

That's what I usually do, but when I dab it on for roller sets, it becomes annoying. I just hate the idea of throwing it out.

That's what I have. I just didn't realize that was supposed to be the consistency. I will have to check out the other one then...

Yeah the regular leave in repair cream that everyone talks about has a smooth consistency. I made the mistake of purchasing the other one twice:ohwell:. Someone posted a thread about the 2 products having identical ingredients, different packaging, and different prices. However, the textures are completely different.

Ok but I just went on the site and there is only one leave-in and its the repair one. I guess I just need to invest in a new jar smh

Back