Clairol/Nice n Easy Colourseal Gloss Conditioner experience

sugarshaz

Hi everyone! Im a noobie and this is my first thread, but ive had an 'OMG' moment that i think might be down to this product and I just wanted to share.

My hair type is 4b and i'm relaxed.
Recently I henna'ed for the first time and combined that with a few tea rinses and i think that definitely has helped to prevent a lot of my breakage. But on the downside of that my hair started to feel really odd, dry and brittle.

Anyway yesterday my hair felt so dry that i decided I had to do a co wash or something to help it out. Instead of using a range of my other expensive products i decided to just use up the clairol colourseal conditioner. I have a few of these lying around because previously i used to use a lot of hair dye kits and this is the conditioner that comes with the clairol hair dyes. All i did was co wash with that - it gives remarkable slip. To rollerset I used Lacio Lacio, Redken Antisnap, CHI and resprayed my hair with a mixture of water, clairol colourseal con and some redken antisnap. When my hair was dry and I took it out of the rollers, i didnt have any crunchiness whatsoever. My hair was the smoothest and moisturised i think its ever actually been ever. I think I actually now know what it means to have moisturised hair, because up to this point I hadnt added any oils to my hair, and I always believed it was oils that gave hair that moisturised feel. Another thing that has amazed me about this conditioner is that it has worked just as well on my new growth as well. Its so smooth and moisturised, that i can actually comb through it so easily at the moment.
Its day two since the wash and my hair still feels really silky, all ive done since yesterday is added a touch of argan oil. I am in awe! :yep: Has anyone else used this conditioner before? Its also sold separately now (at least in the UK it is)

I just colored my hair back to black with Nice n Easy and used the Conditioning Gloss and it's the BEST conditioner I have EVER used on my hair! After rinsing this conditioner out, my hair was very easy to detangle. After blowdrying and flatironing, my hair is shiny, soft, bouncy, and frizz-free! I wish they could sell these separately in stores.

Attachments

• IMAG1475.jpg
    IMAG1475.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG1476.jpg
    IMAG1476.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 30
Back