Check out BFF's natural weave :-)

ryanshope

We went to the Trey Songz concert and had a great time..but more importantly her weave was on POINT!! Now I have seen some really nice natural weaves(big ups to Ediese)on here and some that made the chicks look like trannies, but hers was soo cute. It wasn't too long and was really full.She is natural as well(has been for about 5 or 6 years). She used Hally or Halley's Curl for the hair.

Attachments

• weave3.jpg
    weave3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 341
  • weave1.JPG
    weave1.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 322
  • weave2.jpg
    weave2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 376
I need details!! Length! How many ounces used!! C'mon son!!!

ETA: oh and also, how did she do her leave out hair? is there a U-shape for a part? just a perimeter? matter of fact just gimme her cell #, I have a lot of questions- lol

Last edited:
It's very pretty! i had AAMH kinky curly. great for 4b/c textures. but it was "mother" to maintain. My boyfriend liked it because it blended perfectly for my hair texture. Unfortunately, it shed like crazy, even AFTER sam did the wefting.

How often do you have to comb a weave?
i had to detangle mine at least twice a week, otherwise it looked like a rat's nest.
those "natural" weaves require way too much maintenance for me! i'm like, son, if ima spend this much time detangling, i might as well be using that time on my own damn natural hair! :look:

ryan, your friend's hair is really cute!! how was the concert?? Trey Songz=:lick:

I need details!! Length! How many ounces used!! C'mon son!!!

ETA: oh and also, how did she do her leave out hair? is there a U-shape for a part? just a perimeter? matter of fact just gimme her cell #, I have a lot of questions- lol

She had the 16inch(they were out of a shorter length) and it is called "Natural" on the website. Her hair stylist, Katina, installed it. She used a net and wrapped the hair in a U install for the entire head. She has a small amount out in the front so that she can pull it back but her top is covered too...girl I would send you her cell cuz she is in LUB with this hair. She also had the hair trimmed/cut so that it wasn't too "heavy". She said she used two bags of hair.

The hair is also very reusable(her stylist has had ladies use this hair over 3-4 times).

Last edited:
i had to detangle mine at least twice a week, otherwise it looked like a rat's nest.
those "natural" weaves require way too much maintenance for me! i'm like, son, if ima spend this much time detangling, i might as well be using that time on my own damn natural hair! :look:

ryan, your friend's hair is really cute!! how was the concert?? Trey Songz=:lick:

Hey Rocky!
Girl, the concert was great and Trey is FINE as he looks. He has that standard Virginia "lightskinned" Norfolk/Hampton look. Monica was there as well and she was gorgeous :-) She said on Steve Harvey today that she only uses Cetaphil soap/moisturizer for her skin(which was flawless).

Back