Challenges

coconifah

A natural girl living in an unnatural world
Hey Dollz .... Any hair challenges coming up, I really want to join one.

What challenge are you looking for.

WL and SL have already been created.
There's also a milestone challenge.

I know others will be starting soon.

Lots! For this year I've joined the SL challenge, the milestone challenge and quietly lurking in the 12 inches in 12 months challenge. I'm determined to grow out this cut.

Lots! For this year I've joined the SL challenge, the milestone challenge and quietly lurking in the 12 inches in 12 months challenge. I'm determined to grow out this cut.
New challenges for 2016 have started?

Yeah those ones already started Im looking for new ones for 2016. I always catch them after they started.

What challenge are you looking for.

WL and SL have already been created.
There's also a milestone challenge.

I know others will be starting soon.
Whats the milestone challenge? I was looking for new ones that are starting soon.

Last edited:
Where is the 12 in 12 challenge

I'm thinking of starting a level up challenge. Open to all lengths. Almost like baby steps. It seems overwhelming for me to think about getting to waist length (my final goal), but it's easier to go from apl-bsb and from there to bsl and then mbl, etc.

Back