CD Healthy Hair Butter Users

Blacktresses

When do you use this product ? The smell is not exactly what I had in mind during the day. I could see using this at nite. How many actually use this product and how do you use it ( use it as a conditioner, moisturizer, sealant...)?
scratchchin.gif

I was using it on wet hair everytime I wash , but I got too much build up. Now I only use it when I have alot of new growth, it really does help to smooth out the hair. A little goes along way too.

Also when I stopped using so much that cut down on the smell, but I still put a dab of oil or something to combat the "earthy" scent.

I used to use it to smooth out my new growth but I have too much new growth now and so I'd use more and it was just causing buildup. I think it works best on wet/damp hair.

I use HHB only on my wet hair after my wash and condition. I use it to tame new growth, its too heavy when I have no new growth. I actually love the smell, its a baby powdery smell.

When I used HHB, I applied it to my hair when it was wet. I don't use HHB anymore because I think after time my hair got used it. It just lost its effectiveness.

[ QUOTE ]
Netta1 said:
I use it when I do twisting or braiding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really want to try it on my twist-outs!

Back