Can't Wait For December

I would like to join a length challenge, inversion method and thinking about the max hydration. Still doing some research on that one.

I think I'm going to join the Pre-Poo, Deep Conditioning, Steaming and Oils challenges next year. Unsure about the Use Up Your Stash challenge... I'll probably just skip that one and go full throttle stock piling :lol:

^ I agree!

FYI some of the challenges you can hop in and join anytime.
The inversion challenge is def one of them.

Also with the decrease amount of active posting in the hair forum, I think any additional participation would be a plus.

I think I'm going to join the Pre-Poo, Deep Conditioning, Steaming and Oils challenges next year. Unsure about the Use Up Your Stash challenge... I'll probably just skip that one and go full throttle stock piling :lol:
Wow. I may try some of these also.

^ I agree!

FYI some of the challenges you can hop in and join anytime.
The inversion challenge is def one of them.

Also with the decrease amount of active posting in the hair forum, I think any additional participation would be a plus.
Thanks. Going to check out the inversion one to see if I can join up.

The 2016 challenges will probably start popping up at the end of October so you probably won't have to wait that long anyway. There won't be an MHM challenge. It's just a hangout thread so you are welcome to come into that thread at anytime.

Back