Can Neutralizing shampoo be used as a clarifying shampoo?

mezzogirl

I thought I read somewhere on the board that neutralizing shampoo strips the hair. I have about 5 big bottles and wondered if I could use them as a clarifying or chelating (spelling?) shampoo. Does anyone know?:confused:

I thought I read somewhere on the board that neutralizing shampoo strips the hair. I have about 5 big bottles and wondered if I could use them as a clarifying or chelating (spelling?) shampoo. Does anyone know?:confused:
I think that's the nature of clarifying, to strip the hair. I always follow with a moisturizing poo after I clarify.
I use Mizani Nutralizing/Chelating shampoo to clarify and I LOVE it. I did this for years before coming to the boards. HTH.

I think that's the nature of clarifying, to strip the hair. I always follow with a moisturizing poo after I clarify.
I use Mizani Nutralizing/Chelating shampoo to clarify and I LOVE it. I did this for years before coming to the boards. HTH.

So are you saying that Neutralizing shampoo serves the same function as chelating?

Back