can I have some input on my hair goals?

bellezanegra826

I posted this in another thread, but it was a poll thread and I don't think I'll get a reply. At any rate, right now my hair is in a texlaxed twa. When I stretch the hair at the nape of my neck, it is about an inch away from shoulder length. I would say that my hair is about ear/neck length now. I would like for my hair to be fully shoulder length by March of 2010. I would like to be at least APL (when pressed) by May of 2012. In the mean time, I plan to wear lacefronts and use JFM texture softener every 3 months. Are these goals feasible? Has anyone gone from twa to APL+ in two years?

Sounds feasible to me. You said that you are an inch or so from shoulder length. If your hair grows at regular rate (1/2 inch per mo.) you should be there in two months time. I took me 6 months to go from SL To APL. It's definitely possible.:yep:

my sister went from NL to APL in less than a year. of course, she was in braids pretty much continuously during that period. the point is, i definitely think it's possible for you.

I hope it is possibloe because I am planning to go from twa to apl in 2 years. I cut my hair in April to 2 inches and now I am nl . On my anniversary I hope to be full sl.

Back