Can I get some reviews for the Hydro Quench System product line?

sparkle25

Looks very interesting. I have tried to google for reviews and I don't see any. I do see that she has cones in some of her products. Anyways please share which products you have used and how like liked them. Please also add if you are natural or relaxed :)

Thanks

I saw that thread and there is not many review on the actual products its just a alot of chit chat about nothing. I also tried the search and it only had two threads. Anyways I don't think I'm going to try her products. There is stuff I don't like it most of it.

I saw that thread and there is not many review on the actual products its just a alot of chit chat about nothing. I also tried the search and it only had two threads. Anyways I don't think I'm going to try her products. There is stuff I don't like it most of it.

Really!?!...hmmm I know I've reviewed some of the products in the line in that thread. Sorry i didnt respond sooner but thought you would have gotten what you were looking for in the thread. Also to help you a little more to find more reviews on here when you do a search some may not spell out the whole thing. Try searching for HQ and see what it brings up. I've used her dcs (all of them) and I love them. They are very nice and moisturizing. The puttyful is a gr8 gel alternative as it doesn't leave the hair hard. Gives a soft hold that's gr8 for braidouts/twistouts, etc. The Greaseless moisturizer is one of my favorite LIs and you will have moisture for days. I don't solely use her products bc there's others I love as well and the PJ in me has me hopping around but like I said it's a very good line. Oh and her oils are wonderful as prepoos. The cleansing cons are lovely. I haven't tried anything from her SLIP line except the dc which I love. Hope this helps you some what to make a decision bc you can't beat the sales she has.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Thank you HPG. I will try searching like that. I typed it in exactly how it's spelled and didn't come up with much. I see a lot of her products have cones in it. Are those water soluble cones or? I never use them, but I don't mind washing with a sulfate shampoo I guess. I feel like sulfate or not, they dry my hair it really doesn't matter to me at this point. Another thing that concerned me was the glycerin. I don't know much about glycerin, but I have read that they aren't good in the winter and I live in the Midwest. If you come back this thread, what's the climate like where you live and do you find that products that contain glycerin adversely affect your hair in certain climates?

Thank you HPG. I will try searching like that. I typed it in exactly how it's spelled and didn't come up with much. I see a lot of her products have cones in it. Are those water soluble cones or? I never use them, but I don't mind washing with a sulfate shampoo I guess. I feel like sulfate or not, they dry my hair it really doesn't matter to me at this point. Another thing that concerned me was the glycerin. I don't know much about glycerin, but I have read that they aren't good in the winter and I live in the Midwest. If you come back this thread, what's the climate like where you live and do you find that products that contain glycerin adversely affect your hair in certain climates?

Hey girly,

I don't know much about cones either but it doesn't really bother me as a wash my hair with sulfate poo once a month or sometimes every 2 weeks. Just depends on what I feel like doing. The glycerin does not bother me at all either and I live in Texas. It typically doesn't get very cold here and if it does not for long at all. I think you should be good if you're in the midwest but if you are concerned about the GM due to the glycerin just use the dcs and oils.

ETA- don't 4get to take advantage of the sale if you decide to order. You won't be disappointed.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Last edited:
Back