Can I get some help?

ccd

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow evening......( Thurs. yeah I know)
It is Crazyyyyy humid out...I dont want to be fussin with this hair of mine but I do want it to look good......

What would you do:

1: rollerset on smaller(purples mostly) curlers to get a curly set...with some serious setting lotion ( hard but secure curls)

2:Rollers set as usual, the wrap for a sleek look...use smoother and serum tomorrow and (hope for the best :ohwell: )

3: Rollerset on big rollers and setting lotion to get really loose set then twist in bantu knots over night (and have a chance to have waves and less concern for frizz)

Let me know please...I have a deep treat that I am about to wash out......THANKS Gals in Advance

you're not interested in wearing your hair up at all ? that will solve the humidity problems. Curls don't work for me in humid weather because my hair gets frizzy.
If you really want to wear your hair down then I would go with your 3rd option. Loose waves may be safer.

Now, just out of curiousity, what was your deep treatment?

Thanks so much...yes, if all else fails I may have to put it up but I dont have a style plan for that one. I would like a nice full updo and I cant really do that one on my own....., also I am self consciousof my profile...at times I feel like I have a protruding profile ( nose that is)...my nape ehhhhh, updos are not my forte..if its not a ponytail

Oh yeah...the deep treat Is CRAZY:
combo of Coconut Oil MAsk (NAcidit)
Plue this mixx Anky inspired when she mentioned her PR trip
10en 1,Toque Emergencie, Capilo Whale Sperm,Greit Oll Aloe Hair Con ( I think thats it in there) oh, Moisturefuse by Mizani

i am trying to give as much moisture so that when its dry it wont be suckin up the humidity ya know?

Thanks so much :)

Thanks that is where I am leaning too..... Thanks Chocolate

COME ON LAdies.....yall are lookin( views) but no comments...................... Help a sista out :grin:

when i went on vacation i had to attend a event in very humid weather(i was in the tropics)So i put my hair in a bun and applied pretty flowers to match my outfit in my hair.I applied the flowers with a bobby pin and pinned them to the side of my ear..very billie holiday.
Also if you do not feel like getting fresh ones strawberry's clothing store has a great selection of flower clips to choose from.
good luck

I agree with wearing a fancy bun. If you have a hairagami that may be nice too and then you could jazz it up with some flowers, jewels, whateva! Good luck and let us know what you end up doing.

ccd said:
10en 1,Toque Emergencie, Capilo Whale Sperm,Greit Oll Aloe Hair Con ( I think thats it in there) oh, Moisturefuse by Mizani

i am trying to give as much moisture so that when its dry it wont be suckin up the humidity ya know?

thanks for sharing :)

goldensugar23 said:
when i went on vacation i had to attend a event in very humid weather(i was in the tropics)So i put my hair in a bun and applied pretty flowers to match my outfit in my hair.I applied the flowers with a bobby pin and pinned them to the side of my ear..very billie holiday.
Also if you do not feel like getting fresh ones strawberry's clothing store has a great selection of flower clips to choose from.
good luck
that's a nice idea

I think option or #3 would probably be the best bet because the only thing the humidity would do is make your curls fall, which might not look bad at all. An updo would also be a good choice. As for option #2, I think we all have experieced what humidity does do our hair when it's straight. :eek: Let us know what you decide to do and good luck! :)

Thank you guys so much for the suggestions and great ideas.....upon thinkin it over (not being motivated one bit to put rollers in my head), getting caught up wathcin tv and time passin...then waiting to see the weather report.....I

#1 still have conditioner in my hair

#2 decided I think I will do some kind of fancy bun.....it is going to be HOT, Hazy AND HUMID :eek: with a chance of Thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening......what would I do if I stuggle with my hair tonight or tomorrow morning and think my hair looks ok, then gradually as evening and humidity thicken I look like *cousin It* at the end of the night...... I would scream

I dont think so.....I am feelin good about a bun ...... THANKS Key and all you Ladies!!!!
You are inspirational .....Tanku, tanku, tanku :rosebud: :kiss:

ccd said:

Ok I am going to ask yall to not blame me for your chemistry experiements and PJ'ism :lol:

anky said:
Ok I am going to ask yall to not blame me for your chemistry experiements and PJ'ism :lol:

no no Inspired girl!!! :lol: you inspired me...which is a great thing because I have far too many conditoners in my supply...you would thing I had a hookup at a BSS :look: I got to use up the Mizani and the uhhhh...whale sperm ( yup whale ehem.:look:....sperm ehem, yeah I used that up :ohwell: )

BTW...is that you in the Blue Cap!...Cute pic ....

Back