Calling Softresses.... I did it!

fancypants007

Just wanted to say thank you for walking me through the before and after relaxer henna treatments. My hair came out beautifully. I am just so excited. I'm only calling you out because I just didn't know if you saw my thread entitled "hand in hair disease" so I wanted to personally thank you for your help. It was a long process, but it was well worth it. I think I will be doing this at every relaxer, henna treatment before and after. I am very pleased with the results. The next time I henna, I think I will leave out the amla because it makes my hair more brown than red, and I want the auburny color. All I can say is you were right! I simply love my hair, and it seems like my hair has gotten longer. I think maybe it's because the henna lengthens the hair, but I'm now beginning to see that bling, bling (shine, shine). It is just a big difference how my hair looks now compared to last week. I am so happy. Thank you so much because I truly appreciate the help you gave.

gorgeoushair said:
Glad you had good results. I thought henna was for naturals only? Also do you have any pics?

I don't have a digital camera so I have to get film processed and developed so soon as I do I will try to post pictures. I set up a fotki album, now I just have to add pictures. I haven't take any pictures since my treatments on Saturday, but I will get my husband to take some pictures of it. My hair is just sooooooo moisturized and soft. Thats why I stated I have hand in hair disease; I can't keep my hands out of it. I have did so many things to my hair these last few weeks, Henna treatment last tuesday followed by the avocado mask treatment and then henna again on saturday, not to mention several deep conditioners in between. I have a professional hair steamer and on saturday after i did my relaxer touchup I sit with conditioner on my hair under my hair steamer. I also have never used porosity control conditioner, but all I can say is my hair looks and feels gorgeous. I'm sorry about not having any pictures, but as soon as I do I will post them.

Fancy, I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I could not reply to your post! I had forgotten to renew and I could not post.

My heart was jumping for joy with you for your success!!!
I would love to see some pics as well. All this time we were missing out because people did not know that you could use body art quality henna with relaxer SMH.
Isn't henna AWESOME!!!

:dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Softresses said:
Fancy, I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I could not reply to your post! I had forgotten to renew and I could not post.

My heart was jumping for joy with you for your success!!!
I would love to see some pics as well. All this time we were missing out because people did not know that you could use body art quality henna with relaxer SMH.
Isn't henna AWESOME!!!

:dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I think I may be becoming a henna junkie like Sareca and Vwvixen. I think I will be doing henna treatments at least every two weeks but I want to try the jamilla henna but I have to wait until he has it available. He said 10 days so hopefully I will find out tomorrow. I truly do love henna and it seems like it has taken my hair to the next level. I simply love the fact that it makes my hair strong and healthy looking. I believe slowly but surely I will acquire the color I'm looking for. I will use henna for a long, long, long, long, time. Thanks again.

Did you order from HennaforHair ? i recentlly got my order. It was a lot later than I expected it to be from the reviews she receives. I think we must be keeping them very, very, busy!

Softresses

Softresses said:
Did you order from HennaforHair ? i recentlly got my order. It was a lot later than I expected it to be from the reviews she receives. I think we must be keeping them very, very, busy!

Softresses

Originally I ordered from hennafromhair.com but Sareca recommended another site where you can order it wholesale. They are out of the Jamila brand and I'm waiting until they get it in. He says he fills backorders first, so I just may go ahead and send him my money order and hopefully I will not have to wait too long. But the catherine's henna is very good as well. I just hear that jamila brand is deluxe and supposedly fine sifted and easy to rinse out as well as the stain appearing to be much deeper. I just want a whole boat load of henna now because i think i'm becoming a henna junkie.

Could you ladies please share the instructions for henna application (hopefully in this thread). Also, since Henna is natural, can you apply it as much as you like?
Thanks,
Pecan

PecanSandie said:
Could you ladies please share the instructions for henna application (hopefully in this thread). Also, since Henna is natural, can you apply it as much as you like?
Thanks,
Pecan

If you go to hennaforhair.com she explains in much detail about henna and how often you can use it.

Back