Calling on Color Experts

Kayluv

Please help me choose the right product to color my hair as I have alot gray hair at 38 years old and I want to cover it, but I also relax my hair and I do know that permanent haircolor is a no-no, but I find using color that wash completely out in one shampoo annoying. Is there any product that last a little longer? I have searched this forum and I am not really getting a clear idea as to what is best for my hair. I have read that some people use henna, but to be very honest, I need to keep it really simple. :drunk: I've used Revlon's Colorspa in the past and have really liked, but I am not sure if this is the healthiest option on my relaxed hair. I have also read good reviews on Beautiful Browns by Clairol but am wondering if it is going to bleed all out in the first wash and I will be right where I started. :wallbash:

Thanks in advance.

Relaxed and Permanent hair color isn't exactly a NoNo

First off, if you want to cover gray, you are going to have to used atleast Demi-permanent color

What is your regime now?
How is the condition of your hair now?

It is not totally out of the question if you want to go darker all over, and I'm guessing you do. Regardless, your hair should be in good condition beforehand, and properly maintained afterwards.

I don't know how much grey you have at 38, but I'm thinking Matrix Prizms Plus Semi should work for you. I have quite a bit of grey throughout my hair, and so far it's working pretty good. I have been using it for about 8 months. PM me if you would like more info.

Back