CALLING ALL WIG LOVERS! - I found a cheap website...

KurlyNinja

I didnt know if anybody knew of this site, but I've never seen it mentioned on here before. They seem to have a large selection of all types of wigs for really cheap. Check it out. I'm hoping to snatch up a few wigs for under $15. :yep:

http://www.samsbeauty.com

:grin: yes! i love this website...its like one stop shop, lol! i ordered from them too and shipping was really good. i was just on that site before signing on here :user:

yes i got my order in a couple of days....no problem! They ship via post office and take paypal...i'll def order from them again.

Just bought this wig on there for under $20 including shipping.

Vanessa-Brooke-1.JPG

Last edited:
I guess maybe I will revisit.... the prices are very nice...

But they are not good with communication, in my opinion... Here's my story:

I had a nice size order, but for some reason the PayPal button wasn't working for me... I tried contacting them via Phone and Email and did not receive a response either way after multiple attempts (email / phone call)... how disappointing.

I ended up placing an order elsewhere... and received my order within a couple of days... and guess what?!?! Still no response from them, except a solicitation email about some sale they were having :(

Thank you so much OP for this link, awesome prices. I've not seen another as cheap as this one and i certainly hope their products are quality not just cheap.

Is it only through paypal that u can order your items?
I've had annoying experiences with paypal in the past, i don't know if it's because i'm not in the USA.

OMG thank thank you I am on it. My basket already over the limit I will be stocking up on my wigs from this site. I usually shop on hairsisters but this site even cheaper and cute ones too.

I guess maybe I will revisit.... the prices are very nice...

But they are not good with communication, in my opinion... Here's my story:

I had a nice size order, but for some reason the PayPal button wasn't working for me... I tried contacting them via Phone and Email and did not receive a response either way after multiple attempts (email / phone call)... how disappointing.

I ended up placing an order elsewhere... and received my order within a couple of days... and guess what?!?! Still no response from them, except a solicitation email about some sale they were having :(

really i contacted them twice and they got back to me in a couple hours. :/ though they did say they'd send me a replacement coupon but they didn't but it's okay.

They have some really good prices on some things. I see some items that cost twice as much at other online retailers or the local bss. Not ready to purchase now but I'll definitely be checking them out down the line.

do you know what you just did? lol thanks girl! I have four wigs coming and going through my hair stash I surely don't need more but...ummmmm I want....

Back