Calling all natural 4A/B elucence users

Crissi

Hey ladies! i have very course/dry and thick 4a/b natural hair, i have really being eyeing up elucence products. Have you tried them and if so what were the results?

TIA

Crissi, x

Hi Crissi - I do not have 4a/b hair. My hair is 3B/C, and natural but I LOVE Elucence products! I use the shampoo and the conditioner and my hair loves it better than anything else, including Keracare. The shampoo is the best detangling shampoo that I have ever tried. The conditioner is made of squalane/olive oil, very moisturizing. I say you cannot go wrong with these two products.

Crissi said:
Hey ladies! i have very course/dry and thick 4a/b natural hair, i have really being eyeing up elucence products. Have you tried them and if so what were the results?

TIA

Crissi, x

Aw thank you for your response, im hoping they work as good for me as they do you"

Crissi, x

I'm 4B and Elucence is one of my staples. Both the shampoo and conditioner give lots of moisture and I can detangle pretty easily with the conditioner.

I am a 4a natural and I like Elucence products....especially diluted MB conditioner as a detangler. It works just as a well as my Giovanni Direct. I also use the MB and Acidifying shampoo for clarifying. They work well but I must admit that my hair retains more moisture during the week if I use Burts Bees More Moisture...so Elucence is my second string of shampoos :)

Also, I really wish they would reformulate it to be paraben free though :ohwell: I have big bottles but I may not repurchase because of this.

I use the clarifying shampoo & moisturizing conditioner. I have really dry hair and Elucence helps a lot with con. washing & detangling. I'm thinking of getting the deep treatment next, I heard it is a very moisturizing treatment.

I use the Elucence conditioner as a leave in mostly and I love it. I use it as a deep conditioner as well but I really don't see the point of deep conditoning with it, rinse, then add more for a leave in lol. Now that I think about it, deep conditioning may not be necessary since I use it as a leave in already and it is in fact a conditioner. How much deeper can it get than that??...I don't know, just rambling....Ummmm the shampoo worked good on my relaxed hair but dries out my natural hair.

Back