Calling all DC Area PJs

imani97

Hey Ladies,

Have any of you been able to find Lacio Lacio in an area store? I've tried Wegman's, which I do not live by, only to find that I'd wasted my time. Does Botanica sell it? I don't remember seeing it there before and would rather know for certain before I drive out there. I want to wash and rollerset my hair today and wanted to try to get more. TIA

If this isn't too far from you the BSS inside of PG Plaza does. This one is inside near the Target, not the one outside that has a salon in it.

qtgirl said:
If this isn't too far from you the BSS inside of PG Plaza does. This one is inside near the Target, not the one outside that has a salon in it.

Thanks lady. Where is PG Plaza? If you can give me a neighborhood, I can google it.

qtgirl said:

It's in Hyattsville right?

I got mine in a Salon in Arlington. Here's the address:

[font=Trebuchet MS,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]4600 S. Four Miles Run Dr. Unit C-3
Arlington, VA 22204
Carlton Apartments[/font]
Umm, let me look for the website with the phone number if you need to call them

She took the number of her website, but you can PM if you need directions on how to get there.

Nefertiti0906 said:

[font=Trebuchet MS,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]4600 S. Four Miles Run Dr. Unit C-3
Arlington, VA 22204

qtgirl said:

Really, I've been there plenty of times and have never seen Lacio Lacio in there. I have seen the Dominican conditioners that they have in there though. I get my Lacio Lacio from a beauty supply in D.C. called Washington Discount Beauty on the corner of Georgia Avenue and Ingraham.

Thanks ladies. I wonder if we should have a thread listing where to buy certain things in the area. What do you think? I know that there is a sticky for Wegman's and Botanica, but you really have no idea about what products they have there unless you go.

That's strange, maybe there's been a run on it, but the last two times I went in there I saw it on the wall that's on the left.

cocopuff said:
Really, I've been there plenty of times and have never seen Lacio Lacio in there. I have seen the Dominican conditioners that they have in there though. I get my Lacio Lacio from a beauty supply in D.C. called Washington Discount Beauty on the corner of Georgia Avenue and Ingraham.

Nefertiti0906 said:

Arlington, VA 22204

Did you ever find this? I think I either bought some from Lucy La Dominicana (address quoted above) or Wegman's...

Yea Ive been to Lucy also but don't recall seeing it there. She may have been out or the time being though.

What has everyone's experience been with her though? I don't have any rave experience with her. I really wasn't impressed...

Annakei said:
Yea Ive been to Lucy also but don't recall seeing it there. She may have been out or the time being though.

What has everyone's experience been with her though? I don't have any rave experience with her. I really wasn't impressed...

Really? She uses it on my hair every time I go. She does have a lot of products though so it may not have been in plain view.

I think Lucy's a sweet woman but she's not the "easiest" on your hair...I dunno. Still wondering about her relaxing skills. I've never had her do one but I just wonder.

I went for a relaxer once and she didnt think it was time. So she gave me a treatment and a color rinse. She said it would make my hair look fuller. This was in December. I have NEVER had a good coloring experience...rinse...semi or permanent. So I let her. Thats when my breakage began. I DO NOT blame her but I should have known better than to let her put it into my hair. Also, "mami" did my hair once and I loved it! So Lucy has only done my hair once or twice and the rest have been done by "mam"...the other lady that speaks hardly any English with the big booty.

So right now Im planning to go to Kei alllll the way up in Damascus. Ive gotten so many great reviews about her so Ill give it a try. She will be worth the drive if she can really get my hair back to where it was.

FYI -- I found Lacio Lacio at Lucy's. I also saw that she had the 10 en 1 conditioner. Thanks ladies.

I use to go to Lucy.
What I didn't like was that she use to rollerset my hair the opposite way..going up instaead of going back, so when she blow dried it would never be any curls or bounce or anything, then she would have to hot curl it and I hated that.
She did relaxers good.
i don't remember seeing any Lacio there. I order mine online or get it whenever I'm in NY.

Same here. Im from NY and when I had my hair done by Domincans I would have shine and bounce. MY hair when done by Lucy was heavy and sticky so I never went back.

I'm going to revisit this store next weekend to see if they have it. Maybe it has been flying off the shelves or something.

qtgirl said:
That's strange, maybe there's been a run on it, but the last two times I went in there I saw it on the wall that's on the left.

Back