Bun Challenge Idea...how about this!?!?!?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
As some of you already know...Im doing the bun challenge. Ive been experimenting with different techniques and products in order to take care of my hair. After reading posts and private messages, I was wondering if this would be a good idea...
scratchchin.gif

Im thinking about using just Fantasia IC FrizzBuster Straightening Gel and S Curl World of Curls Activator on my hair when I do my bun. NO leave-ins, moisturizers, oils, or anything else....Does this sound like a good idea to use only these two products for my bun? I would also like to know how to use these products for those who have used them before.

I up for as many suggestions as possible...
smile.gif

I think I tried that frizzbuster stuff a long time ago and wasnt impressed with it. The activator is good for moisture but u might need a little oil to seal it in.

Adrienne had also mentioned before that u dont have to use the world of curls every day. A little goes a long way and your ends should stay soft for a few days if used correctly. If u use to much(like I did) your hair will just be hard and sticky. I still havent found the right combo with activator, sometimes I think I like it and sometimes not. But I cant tell if its part of a combination of products or the product itself. I still need to play around with it a little.

have u ever tried Elasta QP recovery? this is considered a moisturizer and a leave in, so u could kill two birds with one stone. This seems to be the moisturizer my hair likes best.

Yeah, when I get the S-Curl stuff, I dont plan on using it daily. Maybe twice a week or wheneve my hair may need moisture (could be less or more).
If I want to seal the moisture, I plan on using my Silk Elements glossing polish. For some reason, the mixture of oils I have only works on my hair ends when its dry, not wet or damped.

I havent tried Elasta QP Recovery but I have heard that it was an awesome product. I just gotta see what best works for my hair.

Back