Bublnbrnsuga, I WANT YOUR HAIR!

SparklingFlame

I cant say it enough how beautiful I think your hair is!! :love: I love your siggy! Its soooo inspiring! Can I be like you when I grow up? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing today, her hair is so beautifull:D

if you see this, what is your hair type, in your profile it says type 1

Oh, my! Thanks ladies! Naturallady, you are so sweet.
Saida, chile lemme go change my profile! Ain't a lick of type 1 hair on my head!! My hair type is between 3a-4a.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THIS is my goal hair. 11 years after going natural, I still ain't there, but my MTG is helping me out:grin:

Bubblin' got gawgeous hair!

Bubln, what did you do to your hair in the siggy pic? Is it a wash-n-go? I'm not natural, but I would still love to know the details. It's so full and lucious!

TSUprincess04 said:
Bubln, what did you do to your hair in the siggy pic? Is it a wash-n-go? I'm not natural, but I would still love to know the details. It's so full and lucious!

Yes, I'd just finished washing it. I applied Blended-Beauty's Happy Nappy Styles creme to it and let it airdry a bit.

Yes I Agree it is very Beautiful! But with all that hair do you use up alot of products fast? I am asking because I have a Twa and withing 2-3 weeks I am needing more products LOL!!!!! But then some say they don't use alot of products just alot of leave in conditioners.

NappyParadise said:
Yes I Agree it is very Beautiful! But with all that hair do you use up alot of products fast? I am asking because I have a Twa and withing 2-3 weeks I am needing more products LOL!!!!! But then some say they don't use alot of products just alot of leave in conditioners.

Yes and no. I only use certain products after a wash, which are my staples. For instance, happy nappy styles and WGO. The only products I do go through seriously like when I was eating pepperoni pizza, handtossed from Pizza Hut are conditioners for my washes.

Motivation...I can get there...I can get there...

It's possible, I can get there....

Beautiful pic bubln!

Bublnbrnsuga IS my #1 inspiration/motivation!!!!!!!!! And so1913 and jasmine26 are right behind her!!

I swear that Bubln & Jasmine26 have me wanting to transition. I want to experience a wash-n-go and a big high/low puff so badly.

Back