Bublnbrnsuga I am loving your hair!!!

Vitality

I am obsessed with your latest hair pic. If it hasn't been said yet, your hair is beautiful!!! I want my hair styled just like this:)

th_2005_1202maxi20017.jpg

+1

It's goooooooorgeous! Wow, are you still natural?

Did you close your Fotki account? Bummer cause it was one of my favorite inspirational places to go.

Yes, Bubln's hair is GORGEOUS!!!!

I'm a no heater, but Bubln has TOTALLY SOLD me on the Maxiglide! It's on my holiday wish list :)

I love Bublnbrnsuga's hair! I haven't straightened my hair since January but her picture sure makes me wanna do it (with the Maxiglide).

I agree...I love her hair too...she makes me wanna go natural...I've been stalkin' her album even b4 I joined this site...Girl, your hair is so beautiful!!!:)

Off topic: NGC, your hair is gorgeous as well!!!...I'm lovin' those waves...my hair texture is just about the same as yours...i'm lookin' at my future natural hair right now.

Last edited:
Ok.. now my 16 yr old niece who is natural saw BBS pic and she wants the Maxiglide as an early Christmas gift. I am going to try it on my nieces hair. I still want Bublnbrnsuga hair style.

Definitely! It's all Bubln's fault I went and bought the Maxiglide in the first place. :look:

Her hair is gorgeous all the time :)

Last edited:
My admin kept commenting on how amazed she was at how straight my hair gets with the Maxiglide. On Friday I showed up at the Christmas party with it natural and big and on Monday, straight with body.

Now she wants one for Christmas so I am going to get her one as a Christmas present. She will be so happy.

I had to dig this thread back up, I just looked at your new updated pictures in your album and giiirrrllllllll!!!!!! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! :love: I'm soooo jealous!!!! Your are definitely my #1 inspiration

Oh my gah!!!! Jenelle, I never knew about this thread!!!!! Thanks for bumping and thanks everyone for your kind words. I hope to be waistlength by this time next year, since I am doing my monthly dustings. They really helped my ends!

Back