BT Users......after one month (tomorrow)

It looks about average but I guess you would know exactly depending on how fast your hair grows. Either way, you have some beautiful hair!

queenspence said:
It looks about average but I guess you would know exactly depending on how fast your hair grows. Either way, you have some beautiful hair!

Co-signing! I haven't looked yet...but I drool everytime I look at your hair!:eek: Its yummalicious!

I guess a good question would be how much do you "normally" grow in a month?

Pixel Lady said:
I guess a good question would be how much do you "normally" grow in a month?

:grin: That's the problem I've never paid attention to that. I doesn't really matter, I got it 'casue one lady said that her hair was like 4 times thicker, so I wanted to try.
I want to stop using BT (I think I am allergic to it) but wanted to know if it was making any difference lenghtwise for me too.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know.:)

Ok...I understand what you are saying! Sorry to hear you are allergic...fortunately you have a yummalicious head of hair...I LUV your hair, just the way it is!

I sometimes wonder if a person is only gonna get a max amt no matter what we do...maybe you are at your max growth (and I'm sure everybody here knows this except me :lachen: )?? I dunno, just a thought.

Oh yeah... FOUR TIMES AS THICK. WOW:eek:

Back