Brown skin with blond highlights

Ediese

I was just browsing youtube videos and came across this one. I've never really seen a dark skin black woman that looks good with blond hair --- this is MY personal experience.

Anyway, I thought she looked so pretty, and wanted to share. The chocolate with blond highlights definitely works for her. I actually think she looks better with this than the black hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0uSQuStz8Q&feature=related

Thanks for sharing. It is indeed looking good on her.

I like it on Kandi Burrows as well.

kandi+soul+face.jpg

And Mary J looks Fab with it too! It's all in the Blending/Tones of the Highlights to Frame the Face.:yep:

Chile.....When I had it, you couldn't tell me Nothin'!:grin:

I Knew my Hair was the Smokin' Hot Bomb!

It does look nice on her. I was going to comment here because it looked like she had relaxed hair, but from the yt comments she has weave or a wig.

Yes I agree, it's gorgeous. I love, love black hair with golden highlights. I've always thought the golden brown haircolor was more flattering for brown skin. Which brings out the golden tones of brown skin. It's not a yellow blonde it's a gold or bronze.

I think it's because she picked a color blend that complements her skin tone very well. Many women of various shades including white, IMO fail to do so.

I think that it depends on the exact color. Some shades of blonde/gold can make women look washed out, especially dark women. In this instance, she looks great -- got the right tone and everything.

I think it looks fab on the you-tuber. I think it can work well so long as the whole hair is not that colour nor the majoirty of it too in fact.

When I had mine, I had it done 2 ways, once pulled through the cap and once with foil.

The right timing and the right mixture was just perfect for my skin.

I really liked it.:grin:

I love blonde streaks. Her hair looks more copper red than blonde, but maybe its the lighting.

Most of the people I see with complete blonde hair (not highlights like this young lady) look a HAM

tumblrl5680vd7ft1qbnp9r.jpg

I would love to to do something like this but I know my hair would fall out before the color even touched it :drunk::ohwell:

I'm saving this pic. I had similar highlights done a few months ago and the pieces where not at all as blond as I wanted. This is very blond and she still has a curl pattern. I was told if I bleached I'd have no curl so I was left with an orangey color.

I was just watching her videos earlier today... laughing at her talking about "flipping her fronts".

But yeah, the blond looks nice on her because she picked a color that complimented her skin tone. I think Mary J's highlights are really nice too.

I luv luv luved my blond streaks ~ i can't wait until my hair is healthy enough to get them again. And yeah, they were hawtttt.

And Mary J looks Fab with it too! It's all in the Blending/Tones of the Highlights to Frame the Face.:yep:

Chile.....When I had it, you couldn't tell me Nothin'!:grin:

I Knew my Hair was the Smokin' Hot Bomb!

When I had mine, I had it done 2 ways, once pulled through the cap and once with foil.

The right timing and the right mixture was just perfect for my skin.

I really liked it.:grin:

I had blond streaks... i was in love with them... might revist that look

i've always loved brown hair w/ blond highlights (not on me though), but dont really care for black/blonde...i love the girl in the video's hair (even though its a weave so natural hair might not respond the same to the color),i dont really like kandi's hair its 2 much blonde in the front as opposed to subtle highlights IMO

Is anyone else disappointed that it's a weave? :sad: I wish I could add highlights like these to my hair and it not break off. Would love to see successful golden highlights on natural or relaxed hair.

Back