Bronner Bros Atlanta 2013

Sunshinelove32

I am thinking about going to the Bronner Bros Hair Show Feb 16-19. This will be my first time. I wanted to know if anyone here was planning on going? I also wanted to get some information on past shows that you have attended. What was the highlight (what i should not miss) and what was not so great. Your over all thoughts.

Thanks,

I've gone to a few mainly the last day because vendors are trying to get rid of stock and the prices are good... it feeds my inner pj for cheap

Native ATLien (<--I couldn't resist) here. I may go this year. I've never had an interest in going before but I'm interested in seeing what it's about.

SunySydeofLyfe- Wow thanks for that information. I will make sure I go the last day. Did you see any hair shows?

No shows. I said last day but its on Sunday. The prices are good everyday but Sunday is the best. No shows since I'm not into extravagant hair styling or conventional haircare methods the classes serve me no good. The floor show is always enough for me lol.

@SunySydeofLyfe - I will go for the good prices but I also want to see some of the styles because I am impress by what can be done with hair. I have no plans to go to the classes I just want to shop and look..

I am planning on going..but it will be my first too, which is said since it's right around the corner...

I would love to go. Any Nikos'Cousin wanna meet up? Oh and I only want to go on the last day since that is best for sales. Which ticket should I buy?

I would love to go. Any Nikos'Cousin wanna meet up? Oh and I only want to go on the last day since that is best for sales. Which ticket should I buy?

I am going to get the One Day because I just want to go on Sunday to purchase products and see a couple of hair styles walking around.

I am going to the one in February, I really enjoyed the competition, free samples of products and the great prices. I plan on going Saturday and Sunday, looks like I will be purchasing products on Sunday if the prices are cheaper.

I want a H2Pro flat iron and the prices were less than $100 at the last show.

They are having a casting call this Monday at 5pm in Atlanta for this show. They are looking for naturals with curls, dreds, twists, ect. If anyone wants more info PM me. I was thinking about auditioning but I'll be 7 1/2 months pregnant at that time so I don't think it'll be a good idea for me.

Get a student ticket so you have the option of going all three days for less than the price of one day. Check with the hair schools there is usually someone there selling tickets!! Have fun!!!

If you are in Atlanta They are having a casting call for hair models on Monday the 28th. One of our sisters was so nice to inform me of this information. I will be there Monday hopefully I will get a spot. Let me know if you need the information.

Yep! Me and my big hair will be there! Got it on my calendar. This will be my first time too. If any of you wanna meet up let me know. :yep:

Back