Braided bun

CurleeDST

How long should the pony be to achieve a braided bun? My hair is just past shoulder length at the very top of my back but I can easily pull it back into a pony tail. The trick is, for some reason the hair doesn't want to cooperate and allow me to 2-strand twist or braid it when I straighten it.

Any thoughts?

I wear a braided bun that is natural (not straightened). I can imagine that straight, the hair may be a little to sleak to maintain a braid. I am assuming that this is what you are referring. You should be able to braid then tuck and pin it. I have pics of this in my album.

Thanks so much. I will probably have to wear it naturally but for some reason eventhough my hair has decent length it always feel too short for a braided bun! I must be missing something here. But then again I can't braid that great.

tthreat08 said:
I wear a braided bun that is natural (not straightened). I can imagine that straight, the hair may be a little to sleak to maintain a braid. I am assuming that this is what you are referring. You should be able to braid then tuck and pin it. I have pics of this in my album.

Back