Braid question

silvergirl

Is it possible to get those invisible braids if one has long hair? Those braids where they only braid add on hair an inch from the root an the rest is let loose? or can u only get them done if you have short hair. also if it is possible what happens to ur own hair, is it just hidden within the add on hair or braided up in some way.
confused.gif

sry for all the question, but thanks in advance for any anwers
smile.gif

Personally, I don't think this style would be a great idea for someone with long hair esp. if the hair isn't going to be braided all the way past your real hair. Your natural hair that is left exposed is prone to dryness and breakage. If you want this style, I would suggest getting the hair braided past your real hair, no matter how long your hair is.

I have a pic with those kind of braids you're talking about...my hair was only about 6 inches though....I agree that you should still get them braided past your own hair, what you can do to make them look fuller is have the person braiding leave a strand of ext.hair out at the top of the braids, then braid the rest down and leave the ends out. Leaving that extra strand out will help make the top part look fuller, without doing that it can look a little flat.

thanks,i was asking because i wanted them done, my hair is avg 11 inches long and i met someone with hair my length that swore up an down that her braider left her hair out an i couldnt figure out how you could go that without having ur straight natural hair poke out from the curly braids, there was no way that could look good.

thanks for the tips, i think ill have mine braided all the way down
smile.gif
ill have to try the extra strand tip as well, im curious to see how that would turn out.

Back