Boundless Tresses Growth Success!

Renaylor

I only use Boundless Tresses 3x/wk on my whole head and use it daily on my nape and hairline. It is has been one month and I am very pleased with the growth.:)

Attachments

• 04_07_07b.jpg
    04_07_07b.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 05_05_2007BTCc.jpg
    05_05_2007BTCc.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 248
Great Progress and usage idea. I'm wearing a weave right now and was afraid about super accelerated growth and then matting and tangaling afterwards but maybe I should try your way.

That looks like about an inch of growth. How much growth did you get? Your cut is gorgeous, by the way.

Congratulations on your growth. I can definitely see the difference. Looks like we got a product that seems to deliver close to or more an inch per month realistically.

Renaylor said:
I only use Boundless Tresses 3x/wk on my whole head and use it daily on my nape and hairline. It is has been one month and I am very pleased with the growth.:)

Congrats! That's awesome growth! :up:

KiniKakes said:
Nice growth, chica!!!! Thanx for sharing!!!!

BT is the truth, man!!!!!

OT: You are absolutely glowing in that siggy pic Kini!!:eek:
Look at that purty hurr and that dress is to die for!!:grin:

To OP: Congrats on the progress!!!

-----------------------------------------
Off topic: *Why did I just gasp at Kini's siggy picture?*

Snap, Crackle and Pop!!! :eek:

Yay, good for you:clapping: your hair looks nice. Ireally need to get some BT.

OT: Kini, you and your hair are beautiful.:yep:

MonaLisa said:
To OP: Congrats on the progress!!!

-----------------------------------------
Off topic: *Why did I just gasp at Kini's siggy picture?*

Snap, Crackle and Pop!!! :eek:

Right, she be rocking some pretty threads. Kini, sweetie where you get that dress from?, that's right up my alley;) Pleasssseee tell:D

Thanks for the compliments! I think I have at least 1/2 inch now. My new growth is also very soft as well, so this product really delivers as advertises. I will see how long I really am when I get my next touch-up and post more pics. .....by the way Kini you are my hair inspiration, us fine hair sisters have to stick together:)

Renaylor, nice growth and I love that cut! ;)

OT: MonaLisa, you've got some good growth goin' on, too!

Really good progress! I'm happy for you. I've been mixing BT with my moisturzier and applying it to my hairline and nape only. I like the mixture. I hope I can still get the great progress you've gotten. I mixed it because I'm on heavy moisturizing regimen to stop my breakage. Once that's under control, I may go back to taking BT straight to da head! :lol:

Renaylor, wonderful growth!

OT:
Kini - Girl, you are rocking that dress! You and your hair are beautiful!

Cayenne - I love the pic of your hair in your siggy. It's so beautiful and healthy!

divinefavor said:
Renaylor, wonderful growth!

OT:
Kini - Girl, you are rocking that dress! You and your hair are beautiful!

Cayenne - I love the pic of your hair in your siggy. It's so beautiful and healthy!

THanks much! You are too kind! I'm lovin your siggy pic too. Very lovely hair. I can't wait to get to that length! :)

To the OP, thats great growth!!!

I have been using BT too and I love my results. My new growth is soft and a lot more than I have ever seen. Im wearing a sew-in and I can barely see my scalp!!!! BT is the bestest!!!

Hmm..
Is this stuff real? Is everyone getting great results? I was ignoring these threads but the pj in me has officiallly been awakened.

Gr8 progress!

Now I can't wait to see my results! I have been using BT for 3 weeks now and my hair is sooooooo thicccccck!

MonaRae

Back