Bought a shower filter today!!!!

buffyangelfan2

I found a shower water filter at Home Depot for $20.00. Can't wait to use it because maybe my water is the reason why I have been having alot of shedding lately. I wash my hair at least 3 times a week. Also, I have not been having great experiences with the hair products you all have been raving about. I have not been experiencing the "slip". So maybe my water was the problem.

Don't forget to start with a good clarifying shampoo. When I don't experience my usual slip, a good clarifying shampoo always does the trick.

Hi buffyangelfan2,

If it's not too much trouble,could you please post the product number and name of your filter.

Thank you,
Sia
newbie.gif

It's a Paragon Water Shower Filter. I don't know about product number but the patent number is 417904. Just finished using it and noticed a difference right away. The water feels MUCH softer and my hair lathered up on the first try. Usually I have to shampoo twice. I braid my hair and let it airdry so we will see in the morning if my hair still comes out frizzy.

Thank you,

I'm going to try and find it next week.
I always hesitated because they're so expensive...now I have no excuses.

Thanks again,
Sia

Oh, another thing. You have to buy the shower head seperately. It does not come with one. But all shower heads fit on it so I just bought a really cheap one.

Back