Boredom plus see thru ends = PICS

HeChangedMyName

Well, Y'all can just imagine. When I get bored with my hair plus bored because I have nothing to do, I get a lil friendly with the scissors.

My hair started out APL(barely, but I was claiming it) Anywhoo, my ends were all see thru and whatnot. So as I put my airdried hair in a pony so I could take a shower, I noticed how thin the ends were. The shears were there, I was ther and well. . . .

pic012310_2.jpg

I was left with much better ends, no rhyme or reason to the trim, just a pony cut and i cut off any stragglers that remained. And here is what I got

pic012310_1.jpg

so I wrapped my hair up, took a shower and went to bed. . . .
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wasn't satisfied yet. These ends. I have a professional on standby to help me out, but I am waiting for my money to be right before I jump into the world of getting my hair done regularly(stay tuned, because my stylist of choice has some healthy hair skillzzzzz)

Anyhow.

Woke up the this morning and started playing salon all over again.
pic012310_3.jpg

Okay now.....back away from them shears while everything still looks great!!!

lol

I'm backing away, I am just glad these ends are not so skittish. I have a feeling that the stylist will want to give my hair more definition though once she gets her hands on it. Here is a sample of her work. and this is not even a weave.

Last edited:
woooooow! I'm glad you told me ahead of time that this isn't a weave! It is like.....too perfect OMG! For real.....put the shears away and let the stylist finish it off for you. lol

now why you cover your pretty face up with that silly clip art, for?

it looks better, but quit choppin, you can mimic the style of the stylist with a curler also

lmao at the faces!
but really, back away from the shears! you should've taken a before pic 'cause i bet you probably didn't really need a trim lol

Back