Bone combs

I got mine from ebay, but it's not made out of bone, it's made out of a resin. It has all the similar properties of bone combs, no seams being the most important. It cost 7 or 8 dollars.

~D

dominicana said:
I got mine from ebay, but it's not made out of bone, it's made out of a resin. It has all the similar properties of bone combs, no seams being the most important. It cost 7 or 8 dollars.

~D
Hey D,

how is it going??? I am interested in buying some!! Do you like the benefits of the bone comb what have you noticed differently/?

hey sweetpeadst,

LoL I was just thinking about purchasing some bone combs too. These normal plastic combs are not getting it. I too was looking on ebay....but that website from nicagirl1970 is really good too.

Sweetpea,

If you go to the link from nicagirl and click on the link for nucomb II. Mine is style 300. It;s the dteangling comb. I love it and just bought two smaller ones for my mom. I notice less breakage and less snagging. I'm going to buy a rattail one for my rollersets when I get back. I even use it in the shower, although I don't know if that is bad for the comb.

Everything is going good over here. I'm all excited about my trip to Greece. That's about it!

dominicana said:
Sweetpea,

If you go to the link from nicagirl and click on the link for nucomb II. Mine is style 300. It;s the dteangling comb. I love it and just bought two smaller ones for my mom. I notice less breakage and less snagging. I'm going to buy a rattail one for my rollersets when I get back. I even use it in the shower, although I don't know if that is bad for the comb.

Everything is going good over here. I'm all excited about my trip to Greece. That's about it!

I love your siggy!!!!

I bought one today [fine-tooth fantail] in Wal*Mart for a big 49 cents! FWIW, it looks the same as the combs on colorsbydesign.com.

I used it just a bit tonight and it seems fine. It was in the AA haircare section, along with other accessories.

Back