Black Friday Edition What did you buy?

La Colocha

Ladies i want to know what goodies did you get from the black friday sales.

From darcy's i got juicy peach kernal oil and the new avocado and something something:look:.

Hairveda
- 2 jars of sitrinillah
- 2 almond glaze

Darcys botanicals
- 2 curl detangling milks
- 2 leave in spritz
- deep condtioner
- transitioning cream

Shescentit-I got the Banana brulee DC and the Coco creme leave in, and two samples of the seyani and gillian butter. I wanted to try the moisture mist and the fortifying mask but I was being good.

Hairsisters-I got two new half wigs One synthetic and one human hair. Got a good deal:yep:

Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Creme (Love it!) and Daily Leave in (I hope I like it)

Last edited:
from shescentit: 2 bottles of 16oz avocado conditionner
thats all for now. I'll update when I am done with all my shopping

Dang, can a sister try some Almond Glaze? This is the 2nd year in a row that this has happened to me :cry:

My bad OP. This is the only thing I really wanted and didn't get.

I wanted to try almond glaze too. But I missed it. Messing around the 'gate. Shoot. I need a good twist out cream and Jane Carter is too pricey.

Just bought 2x BRBC and a sample of the CTDG from Qhemet Biologics. Hairveda- 2 cocosta oils and a mango chutney butttercreme. Darcys Botanicals-plum twisting cream and juicy peach nectar

Last edited:
I am done

Jasmines
Hairveda
Shescentit
Darcys
Christine Gant

I'm missing a few I think... I'm dizzy....and paypal account empty now...
Go check my threads in the exchange forum.... :look: :lachen: :lachen:

All the 'Usual' Suspects:look:

A Coupla' thangs from SheScentIt i.e. Moisture Mist, Banana Brulee
JBCO
Hairveda i.e. Almond Glaze, Sitrinillah, Moisture 24/7, *Cocosta Oil for a Friend on the Board*

Afroveda i.e. 'Sample Butter Collection'

And Lastly Qhemet! i.e. OHBB, AOHC, BRBC & Detangling Ghee

*yeah....i'm done*

5 jars of Sitrinillah, 4 bottles of Whipped Hydration ends (or whatever it's called) and one of those Hydrasilica spritz's from Hairveda. I'm praying I get it before my last of my Sitrinillah and Whipped whatever runs out. I think I'll make it another month :crossfingers:

ETA: I'm itching to stock up on my Shescentit Moisture Mist, but I already spent too much as it is :sad:

ETA2: I caved in on the Shescentit moisture mist and snatched up some coco creme leave in and tea tree shampoo while I was at it

Last edited:
HV
Sitrinillah
24 Moist
Almond Glaze
ACV Rinse
Step 1 Methi Sativa

Qhemet
BRBC
Honeytea Gel
Kardaky Mist

Jane Carter
Moisture Nourishing Shampoo
Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner
Condition & Sculpt
Nourish & Shine

Qhemet
Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Honeybush Tea Soft Gel

Darcy's
Daily Leave-In Conditioner
Herbal Tea Leave-In Conditioning Spritz

I’ve restocked my Qhemet Biologics’s staples for the whole of next year which are; Qhemet Biologics’s Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm and Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream. Lastly, I’ve bought two 2oz sizes of Qhemet Biologics’s Honeybush Tea Soft Gel, this will be my first time using this product.

I’ve restocked my Qhemet Biologics’s staples for the whole of next year which are; Qhemet Biologics’s Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm and Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream. Lastly, I’ve bought two 2oz sizes of Qhemet Biologics’s Honeybush Tea Soft Gel, this will be my first time using this product.

How many items of each product did you buy?

So do Darcy's products work well with relaxed hair? I noticed some of the descriptions state they're good for natural curls. I want to grab that deep conditioner while it's 25% off.

The only hair products I bought were 10 jars of the Hairveda Sitrinillah deep conditioner.:look: I got so much conditioner in this house and barely any damn hair on my head. It's growing nicely though so this hoard of conditioners must be doing some good.

Last edited:
Hairveda:
(1) Almond Glaze was 7.99 NOW 4.99
(5) SitriNillah Deep Conditioner WAS 17.50 NOW 10.00
(1) Whipped Gelly WAS 5.99 NOW 3.99
(5) CoCasta Oil WAS 11.00 NOW 5.50

Qhemet Biologics
Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade
2 oz. Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm
Honeybush Tea Soft Gel
Karkady Tea Replenishing Mist (for DH)
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

From Nature With Love
Argan Oil, virgin organic
Camellia organic oil
Moringa oil
EO Lavender water
Marula oil
Shavegrass (horsetail) herb
Vitamin E oil
Coffee oil

Darcy Botanicals
NEW Daily Leave-In Conditioner
NEW Curl Detangling Milk
NEW Herbal Tea Leave-In Conditioning Spritz (for DH)

I am so ecstatic about the purchases I made. Some are staples and some are new things to try. And I’m glad it’s fall/winter so that there won’t be any heat issues melting the products. My qhemetbiologics’ Amla oil nourishing pomade I ordered in the summer has these hard, crystallized pieces in it. Arrgghh! But I work around it.

And the shipping was not bad from any of the companies. For what I ordered I still realized great savings (‘specially since there’s no tax on any of the orders).

My DH says he’s thinking about buying me a refrigerator for Xmas ‘cause my one shelf of hair products may spill over onto another shelf! I told him I ordered some things for him, too! LOL.

I let myself indulge in QB finally...

Amla & Olive Heavy Cream X3
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee X1
Burdock Root Butter Cream X1
Karkady Tea Replenishing Mist X2

Christein Gant-New- Leave in Spritz

Hairveda-Almond Glaze & Whipped Gelly

Njoicreations- New-Nourishing Pomade

Komazacare-Hair Milk & Herbal Tea rinse

Happy Hair Growing!

HV
ACV Rinse
I ordered this in Sept and really like it. But I’m put off by “Shelf Life: 3 weeks. 3 uses medium to short hair/ 2 uses for long hair”. So, I think I’ll try to duplicate this. That’s why I ordered the horsetail herb from fromnaturewithlove.com.

When you receive it and use it, let me know if you have any ideas as to how to recreate it…. The ratio of neem, nettle, horsetail and ACV.

Thanks

I purchased from:
Hairveda
Qhemet Biologics
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Jasmines
Darcy's
Ayurnatural

I should be set for 6 months or more :look:.

Oyin: 16oz Honey Hemp conditioner
Afroveda: Shikikai Elixir oil (I really wanted to try this)
Qhemet: sample of AOHC w/ full size BRBC and AONP

Last edited:
I purchased from:
Hairveda
Qhemet Biologics
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Jasmines
Darcy's
Ayurnatural

I should be set for 6 months or more :look:.
Was it on sale somewhere??!!

I only have 1 8 oz. jar left and need more! But I wanted to find it on sale and, unhappily, fromnaturewithlove.com does not carry it.

Thanks

I got a nice stash at Shescentit, my regular seller.....

Banana Brulee Moisturizing Deep Conditioner in FRESH scent (smells divine), Green Tea & Hibiscus Conditioner, Tea-Tree Deep Cleansing Shampoo, Macadamia Fixing Gel, Nadia For Deshani Scalp Elixir

I also took advantage of Sally's FREE SHIPPING and bought myself a dryer attachment to put on my hand dryer to convert it to a bonnet.

I'm headed to Ulta to pick up a new hairdryer-don't know which kind yet, probably a FHI or CHI.

I'll do online shopping when I get back...hopefully you ladies haven't bought er-ry-thang.

I was looking at that website earlier, I was hoping someone would have some kinda sale on it. I checked sams247 but seemed like it was regular price.

I bought a few things from shescentit, I'm looking forward to trying to the new coconut leave in!

Last edited:
Back