Black Friday/Cyber Monday Purchases

Karamela

Hi! I am new but have been lurking. I just wanted to introduce myself... I have purchased the following:

-Huetiful Steamer (can't wait to get my hair under this!):lick:
-Curl Junkie: Honey Butta Leave In & Curl Rehab
-Anita Grant Rhassoul Cubes & the whipped hair butter in monoi de tahiti

I really wanted to purchase the Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika & Alma and Olive Oil but they were sold out at Sage... I can't wait to try all with my steamer!:drunk:

What did you buy that you are really excited to try? Can anyone also give me any tips on the steamer-mainteanance or otherwise? Thanks!

I brought the BRBC at midnight. I was like a crack(hair) addict stalking Sage to get it. This will be my first time trying Curly Kinks but they seem to have great reviews on YouTube and misc blogs.

Well next time I will do the same! When do you think the next 20% off will be? Do they have close to xmas/new year's discount?

Sage
  • Anita Grant Rhassoul Deep Condish Block, 2 lbs
  • Hair Therapy Wrap Cordless Thermal Turban Heat Wrap
  • Anita Grant Babassu Amla Shampoo Bar

DB (Darcy's Botanicals)
  • 2 - Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Condish, 16 oz

FNWL (From Nature With Love)
  • Amla Powder
  • Hibiscus Petal Powder
  • Argan Oil, Deodorized
  • Pracaxi Oil

Ovation
  • Ovation Advanced Cell Therapy Hair Treatment

HairVeda was my only refill order, Liquid Gold isnt a new line for me, but Im trying the Green magic for the first time, Claudies is a new line for me :yay:

HairVeda
red tea leave in
moist 24
almond glaze

Claudies
renew protein conditioner
balancing quinoa coffee hair creme
balancing ends insurance

Liquid Gold
green magic

What did you buy that you are really excited to try? Can anyone also give me any tips on the steamer-mainteanance or otherwise? Thanks!

Karamela Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases that I'm excited about? I'm trying out a couple new vendors for the first time. I purchased from Camille Rose Naturals the Algae Deep Conditioner Mask and the Curlaide Moisture Butter. I also purchase from Serendipity, the Hair & Body Butter.

Tip for Steamer: I recommend that you always use distilled water and not tap water in your steamer. For maintenance about once a month, I run diluted vinegar (2 parts water to 1 part vinegar) through the machine. Afterwards, I run another cycle of water only to get the vinegar smell out.

Nichelle_jb

I bought the Magic Rake Jumbo Seamless Comb and also a seamless detangling comb. No products, trying to use up what I have now.

Henna Sooq
400g Rajasthani Henna Powder

Sage Naturalceuticals
2 x Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
2 x Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter
1 x Castor & Moringa Softening Serum
1 x Burdock Root Buttercream
1 x Amla & Olive Heavy Cream

Some of my stuff wasn't even on sale :sad: but at least I got free shipping on everything

MyHoneyChild Honey Mask
Oyin Define and Shine
Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner
Carol's Daughter Milk Pudding
Jessicurl Deep Conditioner
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey

Back