Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Black Folks in Heaven

Gabriel came to the lord and said, "I have to talk to
you, I have a problem. I know you made us and we have
to love everybody, but our Black folk up here in Heaven are
causing some problems.

They are swinging on the Pearly Gates, my horn is missing, barbecue sauce is all over their robes, ham hock, sparerib, and pigs feet bones are all over the streets of Gold, some are walking around with one wing, they have been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to Heaven clean, there are watermelon seeds all over the clouds, some aren't even wearing their
halos, saying it doesn't fit right with their hair styles."

(Pausing story for comment: These who wouldn't wear the halos, may be members from LHCF :look:)

Okay, now back to the story.

The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my angel. Heaven is home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems, let's call the devil."

The devil answered the phone, "Hello? Dang, hold on."

The devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello Lord,
what can I do for you?"

The Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems
you are having down there."

The devil said, "Wait one minute", and put the Lord on hold.

After 5 minutes he returned to the phone, and said,
"Okay, I'm back. What was the question?"

The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having
down there?"

The devil said, "Man, I don't beli............ hold on, Lord."

This time the devil was gone for 15 minutes. The devil returned and said,

"I'm sorry Lord, I can't talk to you right now. These Negroes dun put the
fire out, and are trying to install air conditioning!

******************************************************************************************************************

My cousin sent this to me. :yep:

I dunno... I had to laugh at the last paragraph. I could actually see it happening. :lol:

But in this sense:

Let's face it, the Black Church does not tolerate the devil and his mess. We absolutely do not tolerate hell. I'm so proud of what I see so many of the Black Churches in Maryland taking a stand for. The Black Churches in Florida and the Black Churches in California.

Blacks are NOT sitting back as many say they are. They're putting the fire out of hell and declaring Jesus is Lord over this earth and they are not sitting down as wimps.

So yes, the last paragraph is a testimony to the Black Church who are not sitting for the devil and his antics ; they're putting the fire out of his works here on earth and taking hold of the Righteousness of God and proclaiming liberty to continue to preach the Gospel and the Truth of God's Word to set captives free.

That's what I call true air conditioning. Conditioning the world to the standards of the Lord Jesus Christ. It's to whosoever will. :Rose:

Last edited:
Black Folks in Heaven

Gabriel came to the lord and said, "I have to talk to
you, I have a problem. I know you made us and we have
to love everybody, but our Black folk up here in Heaven are
causing some problems.

They are swinging on the Pearly Gates, my horn is missing, barbecue sauce is all over their robes, ham hock, sparerib, and pigs feet bones are all over the streets of Gold, some are walking around with one wing, they have been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to Heaven clean, there are watermelon seeds all over the clouds, some aren't even wearing their halos, saying it doesn't fit right with their hair styles."

The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my angel. Heaven is home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems, let's call the devil."

The devil answered the phone, "Hello? Dang, hold on."

The devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello Lord,
what can I do for you?"

The Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems
you are having down there."

The devil said, "Wait one minute", and put the Lord on hold.

After 5 minutes he returned to the phone, and said,
"Okay, I'm back. What was the question?"

The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having
down there?"

The devil said, "Man, I don't beli............ hold on, Lord."

This time the devil was gone for 15 minutes. The devil returned and said,

"I'm sorry Lord, I can't talk to you right now. These Negroes dun put the
fire out, and are trying to install air conditioning!

******************************************************************************************************************

My cousin sent this to me. :yep:

I dunno... I had to laugh at the last paragraph. I could actually see it happening. :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Love it :yep:

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Hey sis...here it is with all the pics...lol!

Black Folks In Heaven
download
Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you, I have Black folks up here in Heaven who are causing some problems.

They are swinging on the Pearly Gates, my horn is missing, barbecue sauce is all over their robes,
download
ham hock, sparerib, and pig feet bones are all over the streets of Gold.
download
download
Some folk are walking around with one wing.

They have been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to heaven clean. There are watermelon seeds all over the clouds.
download
download

Some of them aren't even wearing their halos, saying it is messin up they hair

The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my angel. Heaven is home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems,
let's call the Devil.
download

"The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Dang, hold on.

"The Devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello Lord, what can I do for you?" The Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems you are
having down there." The Devil said, "Wait one minute," and put the Lord on hold.
download

After 5 minutes he returned to the phone, and said "Okay, I'm back. What was the question?" The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man, I don't belie..... hold on, Lord". This time the Devil was gone for 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry
Lord, I can't talk right now.. These Negroes dun put the fire out, and are trying to install air conditioning!"
download

[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Hey sis...here it is with all the pics...lol!

Black Folks In Heaven
download
Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you, I have Black folks up here in Heaven who are causing some problems.

They are swinging on the Pearly Gates, my horn is missing, barbecue sauce is all over their robes,
download
ham hock, sparerib, and pig feet bones are all over the streets of Gold.
download
download
Some folk are walking around with one wing.

They have been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to heaven clean. There are watermelon seeds all over the clouds.
download
download

Some of them aren't even wearing their halos, saying it is messin up they hair

The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my angel. Heaven is home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems,
let's call the Devil.
download

"The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Dang, hold on.

"The Devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello Lord, what can I do for you?" The Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems you are
having down there." The Devil said, "Wait one minute," and put the Lord on hold.
download

After 5 minutes he returned to the phone, and said "Okay, I'm back. What was the question?" The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man, I don't belie..... hold on, Lord". This time the Devil was gone for 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry
Lord, I can't talk right now.. These Negroes dun put the fire out, and are trying to install air conditioning!"
download

[/FONT]

:crybaby: The pictures are showing up for me. :crybaby:

I'll try this on my computer at home and see what happens.

Thank you so much ... you know how I love pictures. :lol:

To tell you the truth, I was offended by this and I read it three separate times...only part of it. I was like, "gosh, how stereotypical." Butttt, that last part got a giggle out of me about putting out the fire. Too, that story of the dude in Albuquerque who got kicked off the plane for showing his drawers cuz his pants were riding too low. HEHE. Oh well...I can see it now.

To tell you the truth, I was offended by this and I read it three separate times...only part of it. I was like, "gosh, how stereotypical." Butttt, that last part got a giggle out of me about putting out the fire.

Too, that story of the dude in Albuquerque who got kicked off the plane for showing his drawers cuz his pants were riding too low.

HEHE. Oh well...I can see it now.

@the Bolded....

Good for them...the Airline in Albuquerque New Mexico... Good for them!

It's high time that someone starts taking action on this foolishness. I'm looking forward to this become against the law. For those who disagree.... So what!

I don't like seeing drawels (yes, I said 'drawels'), big butt under the surface and somebody shifting right and left...not even walking, just to keep the belt at the knees. What is that, a game of hoo-la-hoop? Thank goodness, there will be no riding low's up in heaven. LOL.

Back