Black-Color Rinse

Radianthealth

I want to put a black color rinse in my hair sooo bad to give it some shine, but I don't want all the stained pillow cases and I want it to last long. I am also worried about the chemicals. I am trying to limit the usage of chemicals in my hair as much as possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Are rinses harmful?

Are there any out there that don't fade quickly?

I am nervous about Henna...but can I use this without fading, drying, or damage and get Jet Black hair?

Thanks,

It's going to be hard to find a rinse that will last you a while, without going demi-permanent. I usually use Clairol Beautiful Collection, it's lasts about 3 shampoos, supposed to last 8. You can also try Clairol Natural Instincts, but make sure you follow-up with a really moisturizing conditioner afterward. The Beautiful Collection makes your hair really soft after you use it. I know a lot of people here use Jazzing but I had a bad experience with that stuff bleeding all over everything. But you can check out the Clairol professional website and there are things you can add to rinses to make them last a little longer, like adding a low developer to it to make it grab.

Good luck!!!

try adore! it really conditioned my hair and last for MONTHS!

search the forum for "Adore" and u will see the raves! i have the black one at home just waiting to be used when i reach my goals

I use adore plus, and I love it although it does not stay on my bleached ends long, but on my uncolored hair it seems like it lasts forever. The adore plus was recomended to me because everyother dye I tried turned my bleached ends green. It really conditions too and it does not stain or run.

Back