BKT On Judge Joe Brown

STLCoverGirl

I just caught the last two minutes of a case on Judge Joe Brown and a client was suing a stylist and won $2000. I heard the stylist say something about keratin and the client not being happy with the results. Did anyone catch the whole episode? I did a quick search and didn't see anything on here, forgive me if it was posted earlier.

I did not see if but based on the $2K award, it sounds like keratin bonding aka fusion hair extensions. BKT does not cost anywhere near $2K & BKT wears off while keratin bonded extensions are supposedly very expensive and they can damage the hair if not installed and removed properly.

My dad loves Joe Brown. I will ask him to be sure to watch tonight, if it repeats from the daytime episodes.

I did not see if but based on the $2K award, it sounds like keratin bonding aka fusion hair extensions. BKT does not cost anywhere near $2K & BKT wears off while keratin bonded extensions are supposedly very expensive and they can damage the hair if not installed and removed properly.

My dad loves Joe Brown. I will ask him to be sure to watch tonight, if it repeats from the daytime episodes.
Your right I just watched it and she was referring to hair extensions

I missed it. I did hear about the case for a $900 service. that must have been it.

Back