Bigen Hair color : before and after pics

almondjoi85

I recently colored my Gram's hair with Bigen #56. It's a bit darker than she normally wears her hair, but she loves it! It doesn't stink like regular hair dye, it did a decent job, and it made her grey hairs soft ... something I didn't expect it to do. She's happy with my dye job and I'm loving it too.

color+pic.jpg

To finish up her look in the bottom picture I flat ironed it to make those curls.

If I hadn't seen the first picture, from the complete photo at the bottom I would have thought she was a young woman. She looks great. Good job,

I recently colored my Gram's hair with Bigen #56. It's a bit darker than she normally wears her hair, but she loves it! It doesn't stink like regular hair dye, it did a decent job, and it made her grey hairs soft ... something I didn't expect it to do. She's happy with my dye job and I'm loving it too.

color+pic.jpg

To finish up her look in the bottom picture I flat ironed it to make those curls.

You are a good grandchild...santa is going to bring you really long healthy hair.:drunk::drunk:

Beautiful. I love how great your Gram's hair looks I got it for my Mom she refuses to use it still stuck on that dark and lovely. She insists the Bigen wont take. I know it works my Grandmother uses it.

My mom use bigen on her gray also and she like it :yep::yep::yep:
I used it for the first time about 3 weeks ago and I like it as well :yep::yep::yep:

Your grandmother's hair looks lovely!
You're a good granddaughter to help her look so nice :)

I need to dye my hair again...I'm almost as grey as your granny!

Back