beyondcute!! I Got's 2 Call You Out!!!

HairPhoenix

The name fits, beyondcute. :lol: I was just looking at your new siggy pic in a couple of your posts. Your pic really stands out to me. I've gotta tell ya'... yes, you are beyond cute. :yep: Your hair is tooo fly!! I'm putting you on the spot to give you props! :dance7:

I saw the new 'do in her signature but didn't want to hijack the thread. But now she's got her own thread...
BeyondCute, your hair looks great! The colour and cut is really nice and it looks really healthy. :up:

What a doll!! The highlights really flatter your complexion....pretty hair....

Cut... slammin

Color... slammin

Face... beyondcute.:D

Me and BC go waaaay back. In fact, she probably need a ride somewhere right about . . . now.:lol:

You know thats right sista slick. I been waiting on the porch for over an hour now! :lol: Thanks yall! I get so bored with my hair sometimes I actually like cutting it. :lol: I should be ashamed but if anyone is gonna cut it its gonna be me. My god sister does my major cutting though (THANKS LENISE!!!!) but layers and trims I cut myself. Thanks you guys I REALLY appreciate these comments I NEVER thought Id be the topic of a shout out :D

beyondcute said:
You know thats right sista slick. I been waiting on the porch for over an hour now! :lol: Thanks yall! I get so bored with my hair sometimes I actually like cutting it. :lol: I should be ashamed but if anyone is gonna cut it its gonna be me. My god sister does my major cutting though (THANKS LENISE!!!!) but layers and trims I cut myself. Thanks you guys I REALLY appreciate these comments I NEVER thought Id be the topic of a shout out :D

Your pic is just soooo eye catching, I had to do it! :clap:

Your hair looks great and so do you:).

You seem to enjoy putting your album together. I still enjoy looking through when I get a chance. Thanks for sharing.

Beyondcute you have been one of my hair inspirations for awhile now. I love your haircut as well.

Back