Between Touchscreen Phones and Facebook...

deltadreamland

Some people are going to be seriously hurt and the others are going to jail. Check this out:

Tipped off that her boyfriend was about to have sex with another woman when he accidentally dialed her phone, a 32-year-old Athens woman attacked her competition, kicking her, beating her with a pool stick and dragging her by her hair, police said.

...the man inadvertently dialed Valdez-Mendoza’s number from his cellphone around 3:30 a.m. and that is how she could hear that her boyfriend, a manager at El Paisano, and a 20-year-old restaurant employee were preparing to have sex. Valdez-Mendoza and her children immediately drove to the closed restaurant.

Valdez-Mendoza pounded on a window and finally used a flower vase to shatter the glass to get inside, according to police.
The report said Valdez-Mendoza found the couple in a back room.
The man ran away and could not be found while the younger woman was allegedly attacked.
Police said Valdez-Mendoza pummeled the younger woman with a pool stick, dragged her by her hair into the restaurant’s dining room and then kicked and punched her. The teenagers helped their mother by pushing down the younger woman when she tried to get up and by blocking her escape, according to police...

And to involve your own children in this tomfoolery is just insane. :perplexed

My phone is always accidentally calling people I don't feel like talking to...all the time. Accidentally called my son's fake grandmother twice last night. :nono: Forced me to talk to her 2 times. :look:

OH BOY!
Those children will end up in jail sooner or later.

People need to stop with the madness. Break up if you want to poke around.
i do not feel sorry for either of them..except the kids.

Last edited:
Why the HELL is she attacking the other woman?! Why?! WHY?!?! And I bet she's gonna be cuddled up with dude again by the end of the week.

This sort of foolishness SO pisses me off.

And can I give a raised eyebrow to the fact that she was 32 and had her teenagers (plural!!!!) helping her whoop this woman's tail?

Over her BOYFRIEND!!! Come one now. If "he" was her husband- justified. IMHO

Justified to beat the other woman's tail? I think not. Esp. since I'm 95% certain she ain't know he had a woman!

I never understand the logic of going after the only potentially 'innocent' party in situations like this.

Since I don't know the whole story (or care :look:) the girl he was cheating could have known he had a woman and didn't care. Does that justify a beatdown?

Not at all but the question is why is he sleeping with an employee and why did he run?

Over her BOYFRIEND!!! Come one now. If "he" was her husband- justified. IMHO
Really? The other woman owed her nothing. Being the other woman is wrong when you're knowingly the other woman, but she should be mad at the man running game on her. Trust me, if it wasn't that 20 year old, it would have been someone else. The problem isn't the other woman, it's the man. She can't keep going after the women. They're interchangeable. The man is the constant

Since I don't know the whole story (or care :look:) the girl he was cheating could have known he had a woman and didn't care. Does that justify a beatdown?

Not at all but the question is why is he sleeping with an employee and why did he run?

Nah, it still don't justify a beatdown.

I suspect he ran because he was sleeping with an employee - ON work property, too. Umph, somebody finna get fired........

That's crazy. I don't understand it. 1. Now if I were my husband, I might have went up there just to see if that ish was really going to go down. I never would have brought my kids with me. Never would have even let them know what was going on. 2. I don't think I would have broke in that joint. I would have been too scared to see my mug shot on the 6 o'clock news for breaking and entering. 3. If the door were open, and I was able to walk in and saw some nonsense going on, I might have given HIM a couple of blows. I would have wished her good luck and told her she could have him - but after he gets finished paying alimony and child support, he would not have much left.

They did not have to do that young lady like that. Plain and simple. Just wrong on so many levels.

1. Wrong for fighting over a man...married or not. Beating her with a pool stick? Seriously?
2. Wrong for involving your children in your psychotic escapades.
3. He was wrong for leaving that poor girl to get beat down by 3 people.
4. He was wrong as a manager for sexually fraternizing with one of his employees.

Keyguard people....keyguard

Yep. Keyguard was awesome on my phone before I got this touchscreen. Now I have to connect the dots in a pattern to lock/unlock it...yeah. Well I learned that if you hit this one particular button on the dangone thing in a certain period of time, it completely bypasses the pattern lock and just goes to randomly dialing people. :wallbash:

Man this happens to me all the time. My ex phone use to call me like this and at least i didnt hear him talking anything eeff up i did over hear him talking how he loves me and whatever but i think it was a set up

Justified to beat the other woman's tail? I think not. Esp. since I'm 95% certain she ain't know he had a woman!

I never understand the logic of going after the only potentially 'innocent' party in situations like this.

IMHO-if this were me and "he" was my husband and pulled that mess! I will beat his A@@ as well. Then I will beat her A@@ as well. I mean JustKiya, they were both caught in the act and his punk A@@ ran. I hope since she beat her behind then she beat up on her boyfriend as well. "Beat him".

IMHO-if this were me and "he" was my husband and pulled that mess! I will beat his A@@ as well. Then I will beat her A@@ as well. I mean JustKiya, they were both caught in the act and his punk A@@ ran. I hope since she beat her behind then she beat up on her boyfriend as well. "Beat him".

Yeah, they were both caught in the act, but he's the only one that entered into a contract with me. What she does with her pussy ain't my concern, issue, or problem. What he does with his dick, on the other hand, it.
He's the only one I'm worried about, because if it ain't the waitress at his job, it's the chick at the drive-through window. :lachen:

I am sooo mad about the children being involved.... that's 3 more (or however many kids she has) future hoodrats right there

Back