Best Weave Brand?

loved

My hair type is 4z - on the extreme end of kinky & coarse. During this time of year I exercise a lot - Discovery's Nat'l Body Challenge/Oprah's Boot Camp. I use weaves to maintain my professional appearance, stretch my relaxers & protect my hair during gym time. I'm looking for a good relaxed weave brand. In the past I've used Beverly Johnson Yaky perm, but it's getting hard to find.

P.S. This forum is amazing. I had major breakage earlier this year & wore weaves to grow those areas out. Barry Fletcher is the best relaxer I've found after a lifetime of hair horror stories w/ hair salons & products that were not strong enough for my hair. In Oct. even that didn't take. I learned from this site that it was the overacidification from my workouts that was keeping the perm from taking and I had great results this week w/ my Barry Fletcher.

hands down - Extensions Plus. Great hair, no shedding or tangling... If you need brands you can get at the BSS, I can't help you, but I'm sure some of the other ladies will chime in a and offer some advice

JLove74 said:
hands down - Extensions Plus. Great hair, no shedding or tangling... If you need brands you can get at the BSS, I can't help you, but I'm sure some of the other ladies will chime in a and offer some advice

I heard the same thing from my hair dresser about extensions plus, and plan to use that brand for my next weave. Do you happen to know if this brand of weave is easily weighed down by hair products?

simone103 said:
I heard the same thing from my hair dresser about extensions plus, and plan to use that brand for my next weave. Do you happen to know if this brand of weave is easily weighed down by hair products?

I've never found it to be easliy weighed down, but then again, I don;'t use too much stuff on my hair in between washing.

Back