Best Place to Order Bone Combs/Seamless Combs

lexi08

I would like to order a few bone combs or seamless combs. Any suggestions on brands or websites to order from?

May I offer an offline alternative?

Bath & Body Works (or the body shop, I always get those confused) sells a wooden seamless comb for $5.00. This comb will probably reduce your chances of getting static cling and split ends. The only reason why I don't like it is because it doesn't have a handle. But since I am fond of makeshift haircare, I made my own handle :lol: I like it very much for combing in the shower and for final styling (but keep in mind I don't comb my hair much).

my tip: dip or wipe your comb in oil. This will give your hair and your comb extra shine and conditioning. :yep: HTH

vevster said:
I bought my bone combs from ebay. Do a search.
Yes, I have bought from both ebay and hairsense. The hairsense comb was not able to get through my thick new growth and in a way kind of tore through my hair. I stopped it immediately and went back to the bone combs I bought from hairsense.com. Her prices on ebay (her store is Salon Accessories, Inc.) are cheaper.

anky said:
May I offer an offline alternative?

Bath & Body Works (or the body shop, I always get those confused) sells a wooden seamless comb for $5.00. This comb will probably reduce your chances of getting static cling and split ends. The only reason why I don't like it is because it doesn't have a handle. But since I am fond of makeshift haircare, I made my own handle :lol: I like it very much for combing in the shower and for final styling (but keep in mind I don't comb my hair much).

my tip: dip or wipe your comb in oil. This will give your hair and your comb extra shine and conditioning. :yep: HTH

Yup. I found this at The Body Shop

Back