Best conditioner for cowashing?

Niapb

Hi all.
I really want to start cowashing more often, I have a few times and I love the way it makes my hair feel. What are some good conditioners for cowashing 4a natural hair?

Forgot to mention: Anything Suave, V05 or Herbal Essences is pretty much a guaranteed win (cheap and effective)

My personal favorite is Suave Humectant

I second suave humectant and Aussie moist. Love aussie better though and use it the most. I also use tresemme.

I tried vo5 once and my hair was like straw for weeks. :(

My absolute favorite is Herbal Essenses Long Term Relationship. :lick: LOVE this stuff.

My back ups are
Suave Almond and Shea Conditioner
Suave Rosemary Mint Conditioner

I loooove Nature's Gate Aloe Vera and Nature's Gate Hemp. Good slip & very moisturizing.
I wasted sooo much money before finding these and I don't have to pay for shipping!

You're going to get a million different answers. It'll be trial and error to find your favorite cowashing conditioner for your hair. I hated most of the popular ones like Yes To Carrots. My fav is Tresemme Naturals.

Aussie Moist or VO5 Moisture Milk line. Only two I use for cowashing. Hair is left soft until next wash.

I love Pantene the Curly Series

Hello Hydration totally twisted is good also.

Both of these are thick, creamy and smell great. You get awesome slip with these.

You're going to get a million different answers. It'll be trial and error to find your favorite cowashing conditioner for your hair. I hated most of the popular ones like Yes To Carrots. My fav is Tresemme Naturals.
I was going to say the same thing:spinning:. Fortunately, b/c they are cheap, it won't break you:lol:. I like HE Hello Hydration, and Aussie moist.

I like Suave Clarifying condish. Just the right consistency and isn't oil/cone laden so my hair feels neither stripped nor coated with product.

Back