Being in a Godly Relationship???

tatje

Are you in a Godly relationship? Have you ever been in one. I am currently in one and I just love it. God comes first and he is mainly what we talk about. I feel like there are no worries. Non of the where are you going, who are you with blah blah blah nonsense. I figured if I am right with God, and he is right with God, our relationship shows that and circles around that.

There is just a big difference from a Godly relationship to a worldly relationship.

I've been in a couple of God centered relationships...One of the most intimate times with the bf was praying together..so beautiful

May God continue to bless your lovely relationship

I hope many are blessed to be in one or one day be in one. I know this is my first Godly relationship. I think what makes it really special is because I am happy within myself and I have really put God first, so the person that I am with is not idolized or really separate my relationship with my father, and I know that he feels the same way.

I have never been in one, but that is what I want. I have been wanting that so badly lately. I want to talk about God and have someone who knows what our place is as Christians in a relationship and not to try to push the envelop or use scripture to justify wrong behavior, i.e, we're gonna get married anyway so what if if do it now????:spinning:

I love to talk about God and the Bible and I would love to share that with a man in my life.

about to end an ungodly one now (unless he has a miraculous change of heart).....I've never had a Godly relationship....I'd sure like to know what one was like.....

my heart hurts:sad:

I've never been in one. I would definitely like to be in one. Im keeping up the hope that I will experience this one day. It gets hard sometimes...

about to end an ungodly one now (unless he has a miraculous change of heart).....I've never had a Godly relationship....I'd sure like to know what one was like.....

my heart hurts:sad:

I know exactly how you feel, it does hurt but you WILL get through it if you allow God to be your strength and your comfort. If you make this sacrifice for God, he will be sure to reward you with something much better.

I'm happy to say that I am in a Godly relationship after having to end an un-Godly one. It feels so amazing to be able to read the Bible to my S/O and talk about Jesus without him telling me that I'm "preaching"!

Back