BEFORE YOU JUMP UP AND CHOP... WATCH

silenttullip

I saw this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dnoUaiQcUI and it's not really new but it's so candid and I really wish I would have saw this 5 years ago before I chopped. I love the choice I made but if you're considering doing your big chop I really think along with your research you should watch a lot about the daily dealing of it. Not just the "journey videos" lol I'm laughing now cause even the product she suggests can't stand my hair lol. It also kinda hits in on the myth that natural hair takes less time and less money. And if you're like me and don't like gels u gotta work even harder BUT for me it's worth it. Make sure going natural is YOUR choice and YOU'RE prepared :)

HTH

^^^I.got.that.she.was.talking.about.she.and.her.mother.and.other.women.that.share.her
texture.when.she.said."our.hair"...I.don't.think.she.was.referring.to.all.black.woman...because.she
mentioned.the.different.textures.that.don't.share.her.struggle

She.also.talked.about.ways.for.all.types.to.have.a.wash.n.go.kind.of.effect.using.certain.products

Last edited:
lol girl I totally feel u but u gotta remember she's replying to someone's video who said she has to wet her hair daily me personally I wet my hair once every 7 days when i wash it and I'm good

I like her honesty as well but I don't agree with everything she is saying. She is saying that AA's can't do "Wash and Go's" and that you HAVE to wet your hair everyday. What she has to realize is that black women- we have ALL textures of hair. So saying "Our hair" so much- we don't all have the same texture. It is honest in what she likes to do to her hair, but I wish she had a disclaimer. When I watch other vids and when I do vids, I make sure to say "this may not work for you because it worked on mine" OR "this may work for you, even though it didn't work on mine". What I like about LHCF is you can go into the threads that apply to your hair...If I see something about relaxed hair or 3b hair, I don't have to go in and read. We just have so many textures and I just don't like the fact that she is saying someone HAS to do something because "thats the way OUR hair is"

Back